Wavehunters Salina Cruz
Wavehunters Salina Cruz Private Package - 5 night Stay Minimum
GROUP OF 2 Private room w/2 beds, guide, vehicle and 3 meals per day: $210 per person per night
GROUP OF 3 Private room w/3 beds, guide, vehicle, and 3 meals per day: $190 per person per night
GROUP OF 4 Private room w/4 beds, guide, vehicle, and 3 meals per day: $185 per person per night
GROUP OF 5 (2) x private rooms w/2 & 3 beds, 1 guide, 1 vehicle, and 3 meals per day: $175 per person per night
Casa Mirador Surf Tours – Airport Transfers Huatulco Airport to Salina Cruz is a 2.5 hour drive.
**Airport Transfer fee will be paid directly to your Airport Taxi Driver in cash, which we will schedule for you based on arrival and departure times**.
Current Taxi Fares (Subject to change)
Transfer 1 |Toyota Avanza | 1-4 passengers $ 2000 MXN -$120 USD each way
Transfer 2 | Van | 1-6 passengers $3000 MXN - $ 200 USD each way.
**Exact airport transfer costs are subject to change and currency fluctuation so please inquire at time of booking.
Wavehunters Salina Cruz All-Inclusive Package Includes:
- (1) Room per group with A/C and private bathroom
- Wifi internet connection
- 4X4 Truck for each group of 4 surfers
- Local guide per group
- Refills for aluminum water bottles
- 3 Meals per day that include
- Continental breakfast
- Lunch (Water, Juice, Lemonades and Iced tea)
- Dinner (Water, Juice, Lemonades and Iced tea)
- Living room with a Plasma TV w/ Satellite feed and DVD player. Kitchen, Indoor Eating, Patio Lounge with palapa, tables, chairs and hammocks
Not included :
- Beverages / Snacks
- Red bulls
- Mineral water
- Chocolate bars
- Special K bars
- International & domestic flights
- Airport transfers
- Surfboards / surfing supplies
Check-in/First day Surf: 3:00pm
*Guests can surf the last morning as long as they are checked out of the camp by 12noon.
Cancellation/Refund PolicyUnless otherwise specified all tour deposits and payments are non-refundable. There are no refunds or partial refunds given for early departures or checkouts from any tour, charter, expedition, or other trip. There are no refunds given for reasons pertaining to surf or weather conditions.