Sinaloa : Pricing & Inclusions
New for 2020-2021: Patole Base with Exclusive Access to the Point
NOW ACCEPTING INQUIRIES FOR 2021 SEASON
Over the offseason SSA will complete a comprehensive renovation that includes but not limited to; 6 – 2 person Villas, game room, expanded dinning and kitchen area, pool, bar, boardroom, landscaping, and palapas. There are excellent waves here April-October with guaranteed uncrowded lineups.
2021 SSA AVAILABILITY
*Season is April-October/ Saturday-Saturday
June 5-12, 2021: 2 spots
July 10-17, 2021: 1 spot
All other weeks are booked. We have a waitlist.
2021 SSA RATES
- $1,750 US per person per 7 nights land-inclusive
WAVEHUNTERS SINALOA SSA TRIPS INCLUDE:
• Airport pick up and drop off (Mazatlan Airport)
• Seven days of surfing
•7 nights accommodations at Patole camp NEW FOR 2020 (all rooms are air conditioned)
• ZODIAC for shuttling surfers back to the point after a ride.
• Use of the camp facilities: TV / DVD with Direct TV, washers, multiple hammocks for relaxing etc.
• Three meals a day prepared by our professional, authentic Mexican chef
• Bottled water
• Maid service daily
• Wireless Internet
• Medical insurance
WAVEHUNTERS SINALOA SSA TRIPS DO NOT INCLUDE:
• $50 AIRPORT TRANSFER FEE FOR OTHER DAYS BESIDES SUNDAY
• Alcohol - Beer $1.50 (other liquor is BYO)
• Surf guides take photographs available for purchase
• Airfare to Mazatlan
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW:
• Airport: Mazatlan, Mexico (MZT) Trip start/End day: Sunday Airport pickup time: Between 2:00pm and 5:00pm.
• Passport is required. If traveling with a person under the age of 18, that person needs a permission slip from both parents. If you do not have a passport and need expedited service.
• Minimum # surfers to book: 1
• Maximum # Surfers in camp: 16