Wavehunters Ecuador : Pricing & Availability
Rates and Schedule
We operate a secure online reservation system for trip deposits. Trip deposits can be made via wire transfer, check, direct deposit, credit card online via our website, or credit card offline.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Select your trip dates using the calendar using the link below. Trips that are still available will highlight the first day of the trip in green. If a trip is already booked it will not be displayed in the calendar.
2. Once you select your trip dates, choose your preferred accommodation type and room occupancy (single, double, or triple).
3. Specify # Surfers on your reservation.
4. You will be prompted to enter your name, DOB, passport details (if available) and nearest airport if requiring flight assistance.
5. View the trip pricing information for your accommodation category and occupancy level.
6. Scroll down to complete the booking process. You’ll be prompted to enter your contact information and credit card details through our secure portal.
7. An initial deposit will be charged to hold your reservation. A second deposit will be charged offline by our office within 7 days of initial booking to fully guarantee your reservation.
8. Final balance is due 60 days prior to departure, or within 7 days of initial booking for bookings made inside 60 days of departure.
If you have a custom request or prefer to make a reservation offline please contact us directly. Please inquire for air-inclusive resort and airfare pricing directly with Wavehunters Surf Travel. (All prices in USD)
WAVEHUNTERS ECUADOR BOOKING CALENDAR:
Wavehunters offers 3 different packages to Ecuador depending on your personal preferences and requirements. We have 2 All Zones Surf Tours for experienced surfers and 1 Learn-to Surf Tour. For custom start dates please contact us with your request. Anything is possible in terms of altering the schedule to fit your needs. A $500 deposit per person is charged at the time of booking and the remaining charges will be included on a confirmation invoice. You will receive confirmation between 1 - 48 hours after making your online reservation. All prices in USD.
Wavehunters Ecuador All Zones Surf Package
- Guayaquil or Manta Airport Greeting and transfers
- Full-day surf tours with bilingual Ecuadorian surf guide w/drinking water included
- Transportation provided by SUV (1-3pp groups) or Hyundai Grace Van (4-6pp groups)
- All fuel and highway tolls
- Access to over 30 breaks on the South, Central and North Coast of Ecuador
- Choice of Deluxe or Moderate Accommodations w/ AC, hot water, wireless internet & Breakfast included. (Singles have own room. 2 or 3pp share). Deluxe hotel option is located beachfront in Montanita. Moderate hotel option is located 30min north of Montanita in Baja Manabi.
WAVEHUNTERS ECUADOR- MODERATE PACKAGE COST:
6 days/5 Nights Moderate Package cost:
- 1pp: $1,733.00; 2pp: $967.00 per person; 3pp: $700.00 per person; 4pp: $717.00 per person; 5pp: $673.00 per person; 6pp: $667.00 per person
8 days/7 Nights Moderate Package cost:
- 1pp: $2,333.00; 2pp: $1,307.00 per person; 3pp: $949.00 per person; 4pp: $973.00 per person; 5pp: $913.00 per person; 6pp: $904.00 per person
Extra night Moderate Package Cost:
- 1pp: $300.00; 2pp: $170.00 per person; 3pp: $124.00 per person; 4pp: $128.00 per person; 5pp: $120.00 per person; 6pp: $119.00 per person
WAVEHUNTERS ECUADOR- DELUXE PACKAGE COST:
Note: Package is based on (1) Double or Matrimonial Room for 1pp & 2pp parties, (1) Jr. Suite or (1) family suite for 3pp & 4pp parties, and (2) Rooms or Suites for 5pp and 6pp parties. For other room quantities or types please inquire.
6 days/5 Nights Deluxe Tour Package cost:
- 1pp: $2,360.00; 2pp: $1,367.00 per person; 3pp: $993.00 per person; 4pp: $843.00 per person; 5pp: $947.00 per person; 6pp: $920.00 per person
7 days/6 Nights Deluxe Tour Package cost:
- 1pp: $2,785.00; 2pp: $1,617.00 per person; 3pp: $1,176.00 per person; 4pp: $997.00 per person; 5pp: $1,121.00 per person; 6pp: $1,090.00 per person
8 days/7 Nights Deluxe Tour Package cost:
- 1pp: $3,211.00; 2pp: $1,867.00 per person; 3pp: $1,360.00 per person; 4pp: $1,151.00 per person; 5pp: $1,296.00 per person; 6pp: $1,259.00 per person
Extra night Deluxe Tour Package cost:
- 1pp: $425.00; 2pp: $250.00 per person; 3pp: $183.00 per person; 4pp: $154.00 per person; 5pp: $175.00 per person; 6pp: $170.00 per person
NOTE: HOLIDAY SURCHARGE APPLIES FOR NEW YEARS BOOKINGS
New Years supplement for Dec 31,Jan 1,2 as follows:
1pp: +$208 per night ; 2pp: +$133 per night/per person; 3pp: +$117 per night/per person; 4pp: + $88 per night/per person; 5pp: +$112 per night/per person; 6pp: +$103 per night/per person.
- Roundtrip flights from Quito to Manta are available at additional cost (normally $150-$200 each way per passenger). Please inquire for details and itineraries. An overnight stay in Quito is normally required.
- Night transfers from Guayaquil to coast are OK. Manta transfers 6am-7pm only.
- Minimum # of nights sold is 5.
Baja Manabi Zone: The Performer Coaching/Learn-to-Surf & Fitness Package Inclusions:
- Roundtrip transfers from Manta or Guayaquil to Wavehunters Baja Manabi base camp
- 7 nights in a Private bungalow (max 2pp)
- Pre-Surf Yogurt, fruit, coffee, water
- Full freshly prepared breakfast and lunch
- 5 in-water coaching/surf classes lasting 1.5 hours each (Perfect for beginner to intermediate surfers)
- All equipment included
- Video analysis of your surf session to improve your technique
- 2 fitness classes to improve paddle power, core strength and surfing strength
- 1 post-surfing massage
7 Night Package cost:
Value Season (May 15-December 13)
1-2 Surfers: $1135.00 per person
3-5 Surfers: $1056.00 per person
6-8 Surfers: $920.00 per person
High Season (December 14-May 14)
1-2 Surfers: $1,245.00 per person
3-5 Surfers: $1,170.00 per person
6-8 Surfers: $1,085.00 per person
Food outside of meal plan; soft drinks and alcoholic drinks at the Vida bar; optional photo shoot, tours; tips for staff
Professional photography during your surf sessions is available! $100/person for professional photographs taken daily during your surf sessions. Photos are taken with a Nikon DSLR camera by a skilled photographer. The disc with photos will be given to you at the end of your stay.
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT TERMS:
• A $500 per person non-refundable deposit is due within 7 days of booking confirmation.
• Final payment is due within 60 days of travel (2 months) and is non-refundable.
• Bookings made inside of 60 days require full payment within 7 days of confirmation
Wavehunters Online Booking Center (This links to all the destinations)
BOOKING AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
We operate a secure online reservation system for trip deposits. Trip deposits can be made via wire transfer, check, credit card online via our website, or credit card offline.
• All online credit card deposits are subject to a one time $30 USD processing charge per person.
• All offline credit card deposits are subject to a 1.9% processing charge per person.
• All credit card final payments are subject to a 1.9% processing charge per person.
• All wire transfers for deposits or final balances are subject to a $10 bank handling charge per transaction. This charge will be waived for group bookings if you send one wire transfers for the entire group.
• Deposits or Final Payments made by check require no extra fee. All checks can be made out to Wavehunters Surf Travel
No personal checks can be accepted for tours departing within 30 days. For all tours departing within 30 days, we require credit cards, cashier's check, money order, direct deposit, or wire transfer.
Please include your booking # on the check and mail to:
Wavehunters Surf Travel.
701 Palomar Airport Road Suite 300
Carlsbad, CA 92011
WIRE TRANSFER OR DIRECT DEPOSIT
Please request details.
In some instances during the online booking process a specific trip's availability will have changed before a live update is possible. If the dates or trip you've chosen are no longer available we will do our best to find a suitable replacement date or send you a refund within a 48 hour period.
In other instances during the online booking process a specific trip may require a "minimum" number of participants to activate that specific trip package. In this case we will contact you with the details and information about the current status of that trip and do our best to consolidate other individuals and groups to ensure your desired trip proceeds as planned. This is most common in "surf charter" trips which require a certain number of people on the boat before sailing.
Wavehunters is a full service travel agency capable of handling all of our guest’s flight arrangements. Each destination typically requires a specific flight itinerary that needs to be confirmed by Wavehunters prior to departure. If you don’t have the time or inclination to deal with setting up your flight arrangements Wavehunters will be happy to coordinate them for you. Simply fill out the flight information section during the online booking process or send us an e-mail with your flight request. [email@example.com](firstname.lastname@example.org)
Travel Insurance is required on most Wavehunters trips. We have partnered with Allianz Global Assistance Click on the link to sign up online. For any island destinations or remote areas we recommend you have at least the Virtuoso Classic policy level provide adequate medical-evacuation coverage levels.
WAVEHUNTERS SURF TRAVEL
Want to speak to surfers and agents who have actually been there?
Wavehunters management has collectively visited virtually all of our international destinations and offers unprecedented firsthand knowledge of its trips, or email us individually for expert travel advice. Assistance also available in Spanish or Portuguese.
Wavehunters are experienced surf travel agents on call 7 days a week, coordinating travel logistics, flights, and other details to ensure our clients have the smoothest experience with nothing left to chance. This is an around-the-clock job for us and we remain on call dedicated to meet our clients’ needs all over the world at any given time, from the most routine to the most urgent. Wavehunters’ operators are the most experienced and professional in the industry, and they are super keen and ready at each location to get you into some perfect waves, with your safety and comfort our highest priority.
Wavehunters Surf Travel. Inc
701 Palomar Airport Road, Suite 300
Carlsbad, Ca 92011