Pelagic : Schedule, Pricing & Inclusions
Charter Rates and Schedule
We operate a secure online reservation system for trip deposits. Trip deposits can be made via wire transfer, check, direct deposit, credit card online via our website, or credit card offline.
By default, 10 spaces are bookable on the Pelagic but they only accept whole gorup bookings. You will receive confirmation between 1 - 48 hours after making your online reservation.
Pelagic 2017 Sailings:
Varies According to Charter Dates (Minimum 8pax/Maximum 9pax). Full boat groups only.
PRICING UPON APPLICATION PLEASE
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT TERMS:
1. $10,000 USD is required to reserve a full boat charter -9 spaces). Online deposits will ask for $1000 with the $9000 within the next 7 days to guarantee the booking.
2. Final Balance is due 90 days before sailing.
3. No refunds of deposits or payments unless boat does not sail. In the case of cancellation payments may be refunded at the discretion of the Pelagic if a replacement booking is obtained.
PELAGIC CHARTERS INCLUDE:
• Transfers to and from Padang Airport to the Pelagic
• All food, beverages and beer
• Direct delivery to world-class surf spots via skiff and jet ski
• Additional activities, such as fishing, free diving, snorkeling and SUPs
• Photography Service - 100's of shot to take home !
PELAGIC CHARTERS EXCLUDE:
• Airfares and stopover accommodation.
• Any additional travel costs required for late arrival or early departure.
• Arrival and departure taxes (see travel info section)
• Use of the satellite phone
• Wine and Spirit beverages
• Mentawais tax Approx $5/day paid in port
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Trips are booked on a first-come, first-served basis and early reservation is suggested to get your preferred dates.
• $10,000 USD is required to reserve a full boat charter -9 spaces).
• Deposits are non-refundable but transferable (passengers are responsible for finding their own replacements)
• Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure.
• Final payments are non-refundable.
• Mentawai Surf Tax is NOT included and is due when final payment is made.
• Travel insurance with inclusion for Medivac is mandatory; details of Policy- Insurance Company and contact details to be forward to Addiction Surfing 30 days before departure.
• Comprehensive Travel Insurance with Trip Cost Protection IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
• A current passport with 6 months validity from date of entry to Indonesia required.
• Absolutely no drugs of any kind tolerated.
Wavehunters Online Booking Center (This links to all the destinations)
BOOKING AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
We operate a secure online reservation system for trip deposits. Trip deposits can be made via wire transfer, check, credit card online via our website, or credit card offline.
• All online credit card deposits are subject to a one time $30 USD processing charge per person.
• All offline credit card deposits are subject to a 1.9% processing charge per person.
• All credit card final payments are subject to a 1.9% processing charge per person.
• All wire transfers for deposits or final balances are subject to a $10 bank handling charge per transaction. This charge will be waived for group bookings if you send one wire transfers for the entire group.
• Deposits or Final Payments made by check require no extra fee. All checks can be made out to Wavehunters Surf Travel
No personal checks can be accepted for tours departing within 30 days. For all tours departing within 30 days, we require credit cards, cashier's check, money order, direct deposit, or wire transfer.
Please include your booking # on the check and mail to:
Wavehunters Surf Travel.
701 Palomar Airport Road Suite 300
Carlsbad, CA 92011
WIRE TRANSFER OR DIRECT DEPOSIT
Please request details.
In some instances during the online booking process a specific trip's availability will have changed before a live update is possible. If the dates or trip you've chosen are no longer available we will do our best to find a suitable replacement date or send you a refund within a 48 hour period.
In other instances during the online booking process a specific trip may require a "minimum" number of participants to activate that specific trip package. In this case we will contact you with the details and information about the current status of that trip and do our best to consolidate other individuals and groups to ensure your desired trip proceeds as planned. This is most common in "surf charter" trips which require a certain number of people on the boat before sailing.
Wavehunters is a full service travel agency capable of handling all of our guest’s flight arrangements. Each destination typically requires a specific flight itinerary that needs to be confirmed by Wavehunters prior to departure. If you don’t have the time or inclination to deal with setting up your flight arrangements Wavehunters will be happy to coordinate them for you. Simply fill out the flight information section during the online booking process or send us an e-mail with your flight request. [email@example.com](firstname.lastname@example.org)
Travel Insurance is required on most Wavehunters trips. We have partnered with Allianz Global Assistance Click on the link to sign up online. For any island destinations or remote areas we recommend you have at least the Virtuoso Classic policy level provide adequate medical-evacuation coverage levels.
WAVEHUNTERS SURF TRAVEL
Want to speak to surfers and agents who have actually been there?
Wavehunters management has collectively visited virtually all of our international destinations and offers unprecedented firsthand knowledge of its trips, or email us individually for expert travel advice. Assistance also available in Spanish or Portuguese.
Wavehunters are experienced surf travel agents on call 7 days a week, coordinating travel logistics, flights, and other details to ensure our clients have the smoothest experience with nothing left to chance. This is an around-the-clock job for us and we remain on call dedicated to meet our clients’ needs all over the world at any given time, from the most routine to the most urgent. Wavehunters’ operators are the most experienced and professional in the industry, and they are super keen and ready at each location to get you into some perfect waves, with your safety and comfort our highest priority.
Wavehunters Surf Travel. Inc
701 Palomar Airport Road, Suite 300
Carlsbad, Ca 92011