Las Flores Resort & Surf Club 6 night Package
Special: Early booking sale now through January 31, 2015
5% off any booking of 6 nights or longer
10% off for return guests (on Surfer package only)
-Blackout dates: March 28-April 5; December 26-January 2, 2016
-Prepayment in full due at time of booking or by January 31, 2015
-Valid new bookings only
-Sun-Sat for 6 night bookings or Sat-Sat for 7 night bookings required
6 night Package Costs
Note: All Prices are PER PERSON
Standard Jr. Suites (#2,#3,#4)
Max. Occupancy 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children (12 or under).
Triple occupancy: $1,523.00 Surfer/$1,073.00 Non-Surfer
Double occupancy: $1,639.00 Surfer/$1,189.00 Non-Surfer
Single occupancy: $2,228.00 Surfer/$1,778.00 Non-Surfer
Premium Jr. Suites (#1,#7,#8)
Max. Occupancy 2 adults + 2 children (12 or under).
Double occupancy: $1,827.00 Surfer/$1,377.00 Non-Surfer
Single occupancy: $2,604.00 Surfer/$2,154.00 Non-Surfer
Premium Jr. Suite #9 w/Jacuzzi (Honeymoon Suite)
Max. Occupancy 2 adults + 1 child (12 or under)
Double occupancy: $2,067.00 Surfer/$1,617.00 Non-Surfer
Single Occupancy: $3,085.00 Surfer/$2,635.00 Non-Surfer
Standard 2-bedroom/1-bathroom Suites (#5, #6)
Max. Occupancy 4 adults or 2 adults + 4 children (12 or under)
Quad occupancy: $1,592.00 Surfer/$1,142.00 Non-Surfer
Triple occupancy: $1,723.00 Surfer/$1,273.00 Non-Surfer
Double occupancy: $1,954.00 Surfer/$1,504.00 Non-Surfer
Premium 2-bedroom Suite
#10- 2br/2ba Premium Suite or #11 2br/1ba Penthouse Suite)
Max. Occupancy 4 adults or 2 adults + 4 children (12 or under)
Quad occupancy: $1,795.00 Surfer/$1,345.00 Non-Surfer
Triple occupancy: $1,983.00 Surfer/$1,533.00 Non-Surfer
Double occupancy: $2,329.00 Surfer/$1,879.00 Non-Surfer
Las Flores Resort Rate/Package Inclusions:
-Airport Greeting and Roundtrip Transfers (1 per suite booked)
-Air-conditioned guest suite w/ 31'' Plasma TV w/Satellite programming and free WIFI internet
-Continental (pre-surf) breakfast served from 5am daily
-American (post-surf) Breakfast: 1 entree + 1 side from menu
- Lunch (1 soup + 1 entrée*)
- 3 national beers or 1 glass of House Wine or 3 sodas or 1 Fruit Smoothie
-Dinner: 3-course menu w/ selection from seafood, meat/poultry or vegetarian entrees
- Juices, milk, coffee/tea, 1 bottled water per day + unlimited refills from 5 gallon water coolers
-IVA and Tourism Taxes
*Additional charge for shellfish (subject to availability)
Surfer Package Inclusions:
Advanced Surfer: (2) boat trips per day
Intermediate/Adv. Beginner: (1)boat trip per day + Surf coaching
Beginner: 90 minutes per day of personal surfing instruction**
All surf packages include:
Complimentary Surfboard rental* (Excludes Firewire Demo program)
*Security deposit required
**(1) 90min session or (2) 45min sessions per day
Children 12 or under do not count towards room occupation level. Please add the following cost for each child. Kids package includes accommodation in parents' room, 3 meals per day with lunch selections form the kids' menu, drinking water and juices.
Kids 0-1 yrs: Free
Kids 2-5 yrs: $30/night per child
Kids 6-12 yrs: $50/night per child
-Nanny services and babysitting available
-Crib or Pack-and-Play will be provided complimentary subject to availability.
Las Flores Resort Honeymoon/Romantic Package
- 1 bottle Argentinian Chandon upon arrival
- Escape Lunch for 2 to a pristine beach. Includes a personal waiter and 3-course lunch. Waiter can remain to serve drinks or couple may opt to return to hotel later after enjoying time in private.
- Couples therapeutic massage for 45min. at Las Flores spa
- Sunset 3-course private dinner on Las Flores Resort ocean deck with torch illumination, floral decoration, and tasting menu of couple's choice.
Cost: $350.00 per couple
- Passports and Visas: All foreigners entering El Salvador must have a valid passport. El Salvador requires that some foreign passports be valid for at least 6 months beyond your date of entry. El Salvador also requires some nationalities to have a Consular visa. Please check with your consulate for details. Upon arrival Americans and Canadians must purchase a tourist card at immigration for $10.00 payable in cash only.
- Airport Transfers: Las Flores only operates airport transfers from 6am to 6pm daily. If you have a flight arriving after 6pm local time or departing EL Salvador before 830am local time a first or last night airport hotel is required. The Quality Real Aeropuerto is 1km from the airport and offers a complimentary airport shuttle and breakfast included.
- Airfare: Packages do not include airfare. Wavehunters is a wholesaler with Taca and retailer for other major airlines and can book and coordinate all necessary flights. Email: email@example.com or call 760-494-7392.
- Additional costs at Las Flores Surf Club: Any drinks not explicitly included in the package, Spa, Fishing, Yoga, offsite tours, phone calls. A 10% Service charge will be added to any resort purchases not included in the package.
- Check-in time: 2pm* - * Guests arriving at LFSC prior to check-in time will be provided secure storage for luggage and surfboards and enjoy use of all facilities until their room is ready for check-in. Las Flores Resort will not accept any check-in after 9pm.
- Check-out time: 11am
All cancellations must be received in writing via email by the reservations department.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival: Trip payments are non-refundable. Booking may be rescheduled to future dates with no penalty.
- Cancellations received between 15 and 30 days prior to arrival: Trip payments are non-refundable. Booking may be rescheduled to future dates with a 25% penalty* of the package cost.
- Cancellations received between 7 and 14 days prior to arrival: Trip payments are non-refundable. Booking may be rescheduled to future dates with a 50% penalty* of the package cost.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to arrival: Trip payments are non-refundable. Booking may be rescheduled to future dates with a 75% penalty* of the package cost.
- In the event the number of occupants in a room decreases due to a cancellation, as long as the room is still being utilized, then the hotel will reinvoice the remaining occupants of that room based on the new number of occupants and any remaining difference on the room may be refunded as long as such cancellation is received at least 7 days prior to arrival. Such cancellations will not be eligible for any refund within 14 days of arrival.
- No refund will be given for No Shows or nights not used resulting from early departure.
- We strongly advise that you always purchase travel insurance with a reliable trip cancellation policy. Please note our recommendations regarding appropriate insurance protection.