SA’MOANA RESORT RATES & PACKAGE
Awesome Value on this Australian managed resort. USD trading near 10 year highs vs. Australian dollar!
Surf X Sa’Moana All Inclusive Package (Based on "Surf House" Dormitory Accommodation)
AUD $840.00 for 6 nights-6 days (Only USD$672.00 at current exch rates as of 2/3/15)
AUD $140.00 per additional night (Only USD$112.00 at current exch rates as of 2/3/15)
- Accommodation in the Surf House (1 bedroom downstairs, 2 bedrooms upstairs)
- Airport/ferry transfers (arrival & departure – 24 hour service)
- Tropical Breakfast daily
- Lunch & Dinner from the Sa’Moana a la carte menu (1 main per meal)
- ½ Day Surf Tour
- 1 complimentary bottle of water per person in room daily
- Uncrowded waves
- Free use of snorkel gear and kayaks
- Full use of Sa’Moana Resort’s fully licensed Bar & Restaurant
- Full use of pub size Pool Table, Infinity Pool and Volley Ball gear
We have two boats – a 24 foot fibreglass boat and a 28 foot fibreglass boat. One will be dedicated to the Surf X guests.
Sa'Moana New "All-Inclusive" Surfer Package (Based on Beachfront Bungalow Accommodation)
Minimum 2 surfers required.
RATE: AUD $1,680.00 for 6 nights (Only USD$1,344.00 at current exch rates as of 2/3/15)
AUD $280.00 per additional night (Only USD$224.00 at current exch rates as of 2/3/15)
- Airport and Ferry transfers
- Accommodation in one of our absolute beach front bungalows
- Complimentary Mini Bar on Arrival
- Tropical Breakfast Buffet and Hot Breakfast Daily
- Lunch and Dinner from our premium Ala’Carte menu. Lunch includes 1 main and a side or desert, dinner is a 3 course meal (entrée, main and desert).
- 1 surf tour, land tour or watersports tour per day as per our standard tour inclusions
- 1 Bottle of water per guest in Mini Bar per day
- 1 Vailima beer tower per group booking
- Complimentary Sa’Moana T-Shirt
Private Bungalow Nightly Rates A-La-Carte
- Pool view Bungalow (1 Queen bed): AUD$230.00 per night (Max 2pp)
- Family Bungalow 1 and 2 (Mezzanine double bedroom and downstairs 4 single beds): AUD $400.00 per night (Max 6pp)
- Frangipani Bungalows 1 and 2 (1 queen bed, 1 single bed): AUD$272.00 per night (Max 3pp)
- Alofa Bungalow- Deluxe (1 queen bed): AUD $300.00 per night (Max 2pp)
Sa'moana Resort Base package price includes
- Beachfront Bungalow accommodation
- Tropical Breakfast daily
- Complimentary mini bar upon arrival
- Complimentary Fruit basket upon arrival
- Bottled water daily per person in room
- FREE use of our kayaks and snorkel gear
Sa'moana Resort Base package price excludes
- Airport Transfers (AUD$40.00 ene-way/ AUD$80.00 roundtrip)
- Lunch and dinner (available a-la-carte)
- Adventure or Cultural Tours (pay a-la-carte)
- Local Surf tours*/ "Pay as you go": AUD$50/day per person for 3-4 hour session. See below for details.
- Internet: Wi-Fi powered by Digicel (Internet/phone company) which is fast and reliable throughout the entire resort and 1 hour is ST$20.00 paid direct by cc, then we also have 1, 3 & 5 day access passes which the guest pays direct via their cc. We have signs at reception and in their rooms on pricing and the simple steps on how to connect.
1) 3 night minimum stay
2) All prices are Australian Dollars please inquire for current exchange rate
3) Please inquire for flight pricing
Flight Scheduling (Schedules subject to change without notice)
Honolulu departures w/Air Pacific (Nonstop)*
Depart Honolulu: Friday 12:15am (00:15hrs); Arrive Apia, Samoa: Saturday 6:15am
Depart Apia, Samoa: Friday 5:45pm; Arrive Honolulu: Friday 3:45pm
Surf 6.5 days on Samoa
*Forced overnight layover in Honolulu on outbound if originating from LAX or other US city on another carrier
Surf Tours - For a half day are ST$120.00 (approx AUD$50.00) per person for a good 3 - 4hr session on the waves.
Note: Surf tours are based on tides/conditions so it's not possible to pre-book your tour before you get here. We know closely monitor all the factors and give you information the day/night before. While you're here we make sure you are always up to date on the tides/conditions.
Come surf 14 waves: 8 lefts/6 Rights including Special K, Mal’s, Kiddieland, Piggies, Pebbles, Barras, Suck outs, Wakas, Coco’s, Inner Siumu Lefts, Outer Siumu Lefts, Siumu Rights, Tautua’s, and Boulders accessed by our 24ft or 28ft single boats or by car.
Also available are the free surf spots out front, or within walking distance from the resort. Resorts (left and right peaks) and Village Lefts.
Surf Zones We Can Access!
South Surf Zone - Can now be surfed in a wider range of tides and with quick reaction to changing conditions. We can navigate through the lagoons to access a number of spots within a small amount of time thus giving us the ability to surf multiple spots throughout the session. This zone includes Coco’s, Pebbles, and Boulders.
South East Zone - With access to Devil’s Island lefts, Rusty’s Right and 2 other quality spots, in addition to a number of rarely surfed waves within easy paddle out distance.
Wild East Zone - Surf spots located in-between offshore volcanic islands offering 13 breaks with vast tidal surf-able ranges surrounded by loads of marine life and spectacular views. We can also access Chewy’s Right and Namu’s Left.
North East Zone - We can paddle out to smaller mellower point break style waves suitable for longboards or mals, or for the older or young surfers with a few heavier options when the swell picks up in size. These spots are nestled amongst some of Samoa’s most pristine scenic bays. Including the multi-surf spots of Tiavea Bay and epic scenery of Fagaloa Bay.
North Zone - Access to a multitude of waves offering different tidal and skill levels from fun, playful user friendly waves to stand-up tubes. These waves are user friendly being close to shore for easy paddle out. Spots include Dragon’s Breath Right and Pipes Left.
North West Zone - We have access to quality waves on far offshore reefs which are newly discovered and offer potential for more discoveries. Depending on the season these waves offer fun rippable rides to fast racing tubes. Spot’s include Lighthouse Left and Ula’s Rights.
West Coast Zone - This area offers up outer reef set ups with deep water bombies for a huge range of options for surfers seeking a mellow wave experience and those willing to seek and discover more. These reefs sit between the scenic isles of Manono, Apolima, and the Big Island of Savai’i and are offshore in the prevailing winds.
South West Zone - Includes hard to reach spots such as Ytops (left) and Spot X (right), with a few smaller wave options along the way offering a range of waves for most surfing levels. Scenic remote jungle bays with beaches heighten the surf experience of being the only surfers in the line-up.
Guests of Sa’Moana Resort will receive a professional and safety conscious guiding service with access to an abundance of surfing options surrounded by the raw natural beauty of the island. We can offer every surfer the thrill of surfing some of Samoa’s premier waves and the experience and adventure of a trip to mystic offshore reefs to surf amazing waves, a holiday to remember and see amazing scenery. We do this by mixing surfing and touring, offering the a group of mates or the surfer guest with a family, practical options to ensure that they experience both surfing and a fantastic holiday experience that is so special here in Samoa.