Nicaragua Tour Pricing and Availability
Popoyo Surf Lodge Availability
- Apr 19-26 BOOKED
- Apr 26 - May 3 (1) Casitas
- May 3-10 (1) Cabina
- May 10-17 (2) Cabinas
- May 17-24: (1) Cabina
- May 24-31: BOOKED
- May 31 - Jun 7 (2) Casitas (1) Cabina
- Jun 7-14 (3) Cabinas
- Jun 14-21 (3) Casitas (2) Cabina
- Jun 21-28 (3) Cabinas
- Jun 28 - Jul 5 (4) Casitas
- Jul 5-12 (4) Casitas / (3) Cabina
- Jul 12-19 (2) Casitas
- Jul 19-26: (2) Casita
- Jul 26 - on Available upon request
Popoyo Surf Lodge Package Inclusions
- Airport greeting and roundtrip transfers to Popoyo Surf Lodge (On 7 night Sat-Sat packages only. Billed separately to Nightly rate on stays less than 7 nights or off schedule.) See schedules in Tour Notes.
- Accommodation in a Casita or Cabina.
- Casitas: Poolside, modern construction, full AC, TV w/Satellite, designer bathroom w/hot water, sitting area w/furniture.
- Cabinas: Renovated original Popoyo Surf Lodge accommodations including AC, single bed and private bathroom w/hot water.
- 3 meals per day
- Purified water and 2 sodas per day
- Unlimited guided surf tours (Access to breaks is by 4x4 or Boat at surf guides' discretion)
- 4x4s: Toyota LandCruisers and Toyota Hilux trucks
- Boats: 26ft Superpangas w/center console, roof, lunch & optional fishing
- Use of all Popoyo Surf Lodge facilities including swimming pool, lounge w/TV,VCR,DVD,CD Stereo,Surf Videos,Movie library, and surfboard storage area.
- All taxes
Not Included (Bring extra $$$ cash-US Dollars OK):
- Beers ($1.50 ea) and other alcoholic beverages
- Surf photography
- National Park fees: $5/day per person (at select breaks)
7 Night Package Cost
-Return Guest Special* Return guests receive $100 off. Minimum 7 nights Valid all year.
*Specials are not combinable, applies to new bookings only and 7 night minimum stay
7 night Surf Package. Schedule is Saturday to Saturday. Alternative schedules may be possible upon request subject to availability.
Popoyo Surf Lodge 7 night Surfer Package with Cabina Accommodation:
- 1 surfer: $1,334.00*
Popoyo Surf Lodge 7 night Surfer Package with Private Casita Accommodation:
- 1 surfer: $2,158.00*
- 2 surfers: $1,437.00* per person
- 3 surfers: $1,334.00* per person
- 4 surfers: $1,232.00* per person
Popoyo Surf Lodge 7 night Surfer Package with Shared Casita Accommodation:
- 1 or 2 surfers: $1,437.00* per person
* 3% discount for cash payments (Wire Transfer, Bank Deposit, Check or Money order)
**Pricing for all new bookings
Nightly rate for stays less than 7 nights All Stays under 7 nights upon request subject to availability. Minimum stay is 3 nights. Airport transfers are not included in the Nightly rates. Airport Transfers are $150.00 each way (for any offschedule transfers). All other inclusions same as 7 night packages.
- 1 surfer (w/private cabina accommodation): $180.00/night
- 1 surfer (w/private casita accommodation: $304.00/night
- 1 or 2 surfers (w/shared casita accommodation): $227.00/night per person
- 2 surfers (w/private double casita accommodation): $227.00/night per person
- 3 or 4 surfers (w/private casita accommodation): $206.00/night per person
Note: 3% discount for cash payments (Wire Transfer, Bank Deposit, Check or Money order)
Popoyo Surf Lodge accommodation includes 5 deluxe casitas and 3 basic cabinas: (1) Double Casita (w/2 double beds) (2) Triple Casitas (w/3 double beds) (2) Quad Casitas (w/4 double beds) (3) Cabinas (1pp each w/ twin bed)
Other Activities (Extra cost may apply)
- Local hot springs
- The markets in Masaya
- Historic sites in Granada
- Deep sea fishing
- Lake Nicaragua
- Volcano Mombacho
- Canopy tours
- Airport transfers schedule: To Popoyo: Approx. 7am, 10am, 1pm From Popoyo: 3 dropoffs at airport midmorning, midday and late afternoon
- Less than 7 night trips are possible.
- The package price does not include airfare. Wavehunters can arrange flights using its lowest contracted air rates with Taca and other major carriers from all US cities.
- The Camino Real Hotel Managua is located up the highway from the airport and a first or last night hotel is advised for customers arriving early or departing late
- Boat trips will operate only during safe sea and weather conditions, there are no refunds for unused boat trips due to weather conditions. 4x4 tours will be substituted