Sinaloa Pricing & Availability
Sinaloa 2015 Availability
All trips Sunday-Sunday. Shorter trips possible. No reduction in the weekly trip cost as camp is sold only on weekly basis. There is a $50 airport transfer fee for other days besides Sunday. 2014 Dates not displayed here are already sold out
3.29 to 4.5 = 16 spots – Special price $1000.00pp for the week
4.12 to 4.19 = 5 spots
4.19 to 4.26 = 6 spots
5.31 to 6.7 = 1 spot
9.6 to 9.13 = 5 spots
10.12 to 10.19 = 16 spots
10.19 to 10.26 = 16 spots
10.26 to 11.2 = 16 spots – Special $1000.00pp for the week
Wavehunters Sinaloa Trips Include:
- Airport pick up and drop off (Mazatlan Airport)
- Seven days of surfing and 7 nights accommodations (all rooms are air conditioned)
- Boat transfers to and from surf spots
- Use of the camp facilities: pool table, foosball, kayaks, stand up paddle boards, ping pong, bocce ball, washers, TV / DVD with Direct TV, multiple hammocks for relaxing etc.
- Three meals a day prepared by our professional, authentic Mexican chef
- Bottled water
- Maid service daily
- Wireless Internet
- Medical insurance
Not included in trip:
- Alcohol - Beer $1.50 (other liquor is BYO)
- Surf guides take photographs available for purchase
- Airfare to Mazatlan
Important Information to know:
Airport: Mazatlan, Mexico (MZT) Trip start/End day: Sunday Airport pickup time: Between 2pm and 5pm.
- Passport is required. If traveling with a person under the age of 18, that person needs a permission slip from both parents. If you do not have a passport and need expedited service visit http://www.uspassportbureau.com/. Otherwise you can get an application at your local post office.
- Minimum # surfers to book: 1
- Maximum # Surfers in camp: 16
$1180.00 per person. Deposit: $300.00 non-refundable deposit. Balance due: 2 months before trip is scheduled. Note: All payments are non-refundable unless we are able to fill your spot.