Salina Cruz Surf Tours Pricing
Salina Cruz Surf Tours
BOOKED MAY 28 - JUN 4
**Other dates upon request
2016 Tour Pricing
5 night Package Rate
- 1 surfer w/Private Room: $1,250.00
- 1 surfer w/Shared Room: $975.00
- 2-6 surfers: $750.00 per person
- 7 surfers or more: $625.00 per person
7 night Package Rate
- 1 surfer w/Private Room: $1,750.00
- 1 surfer w/Shared Room: $1,365.00
- 2-6 surfers: $1,050.00 per person
- 7 surfers or more: $875.00 per person
Extra Nights Rate
- 1 surfer w/Private room: $250.00 per night
- 1 surfer w/Shared Room: $195.00 per night
- 2-6 surfers: $150.00 per night/per person
- 7 surfers or more: $125.00 per night/per person
Stays 4 nights or less:
- 1 Surfer w/Private room: $275.00 per night
- 1 Surfer w/Shared room: $220.00 per night
- 2-6 surfers: $175.00 per night/per person
- 7 surfers or more: $150.00 per night/per person
1)Max. Group size is 4 surfers for 1 vehicle.
2)Tours are Shared for 1, 2, or 3 pp groups. 4pp groups receive a Private tour. Parties of 1-3pp may request a private tour for an upcharge.
3) 2, 3 or 4 pp groups receive private room (double, triple or quad). Singles may book shared or private accommodation.
Salina Cruz Surf Tours Inclusions:
- Accommodation at "Casa El Mirador" *New Camp since 2011 on private hilltop compound with commanding Ocean and Surf views.*
- 4 bedrooms all w/AC and Private bathrooms including (4)Quads
- Common Facilities: Living room w/Plasma TV w/Satellite feed, DVD player, X-Box. Free WIFI internet throughout house, Kitchen, Indoor Eating, Patio Lounge w/Palapa, Table/chairs, Hammocks
- Bilingual Surf guides: Cesar Ramirez and staff
- Surf Tours: 2 sessions per day of 4-5 hours each OR 1 session per day of max. 8 hours. Tours start at 6am.
- Transportation by 4x4 Truck including all gasoline (3) Dodge Ram 4x4 trucks: (1) vehicle per every 4 surfers)
- 3 meals per day:
- Breakfast (pre-surf): cereal, milk, coffee, bread, juice and fruit
- Lunch (11am to 4 pm): enchiladas, enfrijoladas, hotcakes, eggs, quesadillas
- Dinner (6pm to 9pm): fish, chicken and meat of different styles also other Mexican dishes like tlayudas. Vegetarian upon request.
- Drinks: Water, Juice, Lemonades, Iced tea included w/meals
- Note: All meals are served at the Hacienda. Tour does not include food at restaurants, snacks, sodas or beers.
- 2 x 1.5liter bottled waters per day (can refill from coolers)
- Fast Wifi internet connection now available, bring your laptop if you want.
- Huatulco Airport transfers (2.5hrs): 1500Pesos (approx. $90) each way for a Station Wagon (1-3pp); $1800pesos for a Suburban (approx. $120) each way (4-6pp). Payable direct to Driver.
**Photo package available with digital Canon camera and zoom lense, inquire for more details.