Tengirri : Pricing & Availability
Tengirri 2016 Charter Rates and Available Dates ** All prices in Australian Dollars **
Single Bookings: AUD$4,650.00 (USD$3,487 at Current Exchange Rate 11-12-15)
Full Boat Bookings:AUD$35,520.00 (USD$26,640 at Current Exchange Rate 11-12-15)
AUD$4440.00 pp based on 8 persons (USD$3,330.00 at Current Exchange Rate 11-12-15)
Minimum of 6 surfers needed to guarantee departure.
Maximum of 8 surfers.
- Jan 7- Jan 19: BOOKED
- Jan 21- Jan 28: BOOKED
- Jan 30- Feb 11: BOOKED
- Feb 13- Feb 25: BOOKED
- Feb 27- Mar 10: BOOKED
- Mar 12- Mar 24: BOOKED
- Mar 26- Apr 7: BOOKED
- Apr 9- Apr 21: 6 spots
- Apr 23- May 4: 1 spot
- May 6- May 20: BOOKED
- May 22- Jun 08: BOOKED
- Jun 10- Jul 21: BOOKED
- Jun 23- Jul 05: BOOKED
- Jul 09- Jul 21: BOOKED
- Jul 23- Aug 04: BOOKED
- Aug 06-Aug 18: BOOKED
- Aug 20-Sep 01: BOOKED
- Sep 03- Sep 15: 8 spots
- Sep 17- Sep 29: BOOKED
- Oct 01- Oct 13: 8 spots
- Oct 15- Oct 27: 8 spots
- Oct 29- Nov 10: BOOKED
- Nov 12- Nov 24: 8 spots
- Nov 26- Dec 08: 8 spots
- Dec 10- Dec 22: 8 spots
TENGIRRI CHARTER INCLUSIONS:
- You might arrive in Padang by 1pm on arrival date (start day of trip). Met on arrival at Padang airport and then, depending on flight arrival time, either taken directly to the harbour to board TENGIRRI or to a transit hotel to relax until TENGIRRI is ready to depart. Note that costs incurred at the transit hotel are not included in package price. Departure time is generally late-afternoon and you will be in the surf during the morning on the day after you arrive in Padang.
- 12 nights spent in air-conditioned accommodation onboard TENGIRRI travelling and surfing some of the various islands in the Mentawais & Telos regions.
- After the 11th FULL day on TENGIRRI we will head back to Padang during the night, arriving in time to catch your flight home on the last day.
- All meals, snacks, water, soft drinks, coffee and tea is included in the price (beer and other alcohol is available at local prices).
- Also included is the use of all equipment and facilities onboard TENGIRRI including dinghy to get you in and out of the line up or to shoot photos from, fishing and snorkelling equipment, DVD player with a huge selection of movies, CD player, magazines, books, ding repair equipment and much more.
- Another inclusion is our onboard photo/video service. We have a high quality still shots from dinghy, boat and land using Canon 60D with Canon 100mm-400mm lens and Canon 70mm-200mm lens, water shots using Canon 7D with Canon fisheye lens and Canon 50mm lens, edited video of each guests surfing. Filmed with Sony HD handycam to capture all those epic waves, trophy fish, smiles, and good times. Our guide will shoot the photos then you can watch the slideshow that night. We also have a High Definition digital video camera on board. At the end of the trip your photos and a short movie will be burnt onto DVD – the ultimate trip souvenir.
- $US5 per person per day Mentawai Government tax is included in the package price.
- $AUD25 per guest contribution to Surf Aid International (non-profit organization working to improve the health of people living on the Sumatran islands) is also included in the package price.
- Phone calls can be made from the boat at a cost of $US4/minute (incoming calls are free). Email and internet service.
- This package also includes the expert knowledge of an experienced Australian skipper and also an experienced Australian guide.
Note: Charter Price Excludes Mentawai Surfer Tax (2016 Amount to be advised)
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT TERMS:
AUD$1000.00 PER PERSON DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO RESERVE CHARTER. AUD $8,000 FOR FULL BOAT.
A 2nd Deposit of AUD$1500.00 PER PERSON IS DUE 5 MONTHS PRIOR TO SAILING.
FINAL BALANCE IS DUE 3 MONTHS PRIOR TO SAILING.
USD trip cost and balances will be based on exchange rates at time of payment. To avoid exchange rate fluctuation prepayment in full at time of booking is recommended.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- MED-EVAC INSURANCE REQUIRED
- VALID PASSPORT WITH 6 MONTHS VALIDITY REMAINING ON IT FROM DATE OF ENTRY IN INDONESIA REQUIRED (INDONESIA GOVT. WILL NOT ADMIT ANYONE WITH EXPIRED PASSPORTS OR PASSPORTS EXPIRING IN LESS THAN 6 MONTHS FROM YOUR ARRIVAL DATE.) -MALARIA PRECAUTIONS REQUIRED
- ABSOLUTELY NO DRUGS OF ANY KIND- FOREIGNERS CAUGHT WITH DRUGS IN SINGAPORE OR INDONESIA MAY FACE CAPITAL PUNISHMENT OR LIFE IN PRISON.