Tengirri : Pricing & Availability
TENGIRRI CHARTER INCLUSIONS:
- Met on arrival at Padang airport and then, depending on flight arrival time, either taken directly to the harbour to board TENGIRRI or to a transit hotel to relax until TENGIRRI is ready to depart. Note that costs incurred at the transit hotel are not included in package price. Departure time is generally late-afternoon and you will be in the surf during the morning on the day after you arrive in Padang.
- 12 nights spent in air-conditioned accommodation onboard TENGIRRI travelling and surfing some of the various islands in the Mentawais & Telos regions.
- After the 11th FULL day on TENGIRRI we will head back to Padang during the night, arriving in time to catch your flight home on the last day.
- All meals, snacks, water, soft drinks, coffee and tea is included in the price (beer and other alcohol is available at local prices).
- Also included is the use of all equipment and facilities onboard TENGIRRI including dinghy to get you in and out of the line up or to shoot photos from, fishing and snorkelling equipment, DVD player with a huge selection of movies, CD player, magazines, books, ding repair equipment and much more.
- Another inclusion is our onboard photo/video service. We have a high quality still shots from dinghy, boat and land using Canon 60D with Canon 100mm-400mm lens and Canon 70mm-200mm lens, water shots using Canon 7D with Canon fisheye lens and Canon 50mm lens, edited video of each guests surfing. Filmed with Sony HD handycam to capture all those epic waves, trophy fish, smiles, and good times. Our guide will shoot the photos then you can watch the slideshow that night. We also have a High Definition digital video camera on board. At the end of the trip your photos and a short movie will be burnt onto DVD – the ultimate trip souvenir.
- $US5 per person per day Mentawai Government tax is included in the package price.
- $AUD25 per guest contribution to Surf Aid International (non-profit organization working to improve the health of people living on the Sumatran islands) is also included in the package price.
- Phone calls can be made from the boat at a cost of $US4/minute (incoming calls are free). Email and internet service.
- This package also includes the expert knowledge of an experienced Australian skipper and also an experienced Australian guide.
2014 Charter Rates and Available Dates ** All prices in Australian Dollars **
Single Bookings: AUD$4,500.00 (US$4,091 at current exchange rate JUL 31)
Full Boat Booking:AUD$34,480.00/AUD$4310.00 pp based on 8 persons (US$3,918 at current exchange rate JUL 31)
Minimum of 6 surfers needed to guarantee departure.
Maximum of 8 surfers.
Last Updated DEC 6, 2013
- Feb 08 – Feb 20: BOOKED
- Feb 22 – Mar 06: 4 spots **AUD$3,800pp / Guaranteed to sail!
- Mar 08 – Mar 20: BOOKED
- Mar 22 – Apr 03: BOOKED
- Apr 05 – Apr 17: BOOKED
- Apr 19 – May 01: 3 spots **AUD$4,310pp / Guaranteed to sail!
- May 03 – May 15: BOOKED
- May 17 – Jun 03: BOOKED
- Jun 05 – Jun 17: BOOKED
- Jun 19 – Jul 01: 8 spots- Full boat available
- Jul 03 – Jul 15: 3 spots **AUD$4,500pp / Guaranteed to sail!
- Jul 16 – Jul 27: 8 spots- Full boat available
- Aug 02 – Aug 14: 8 spots- Full boat available
- Aug 16 – Aug 28: 8 spots- Full boat available
- Aug 30 – Sep 11: BOOKED
- Sep 13 – Sep 25: BOOKED
- Sep 27 – Oct 09: BOOKED
- Oct 11 – Oct 23: 8 spots- Full boat available
- Oct 25 – Nov 06: 8 spots- Full boat available
- Nov 08 – Nov 20: 8 spots- Full boat available
- Nov 22 – Dec 04: 8 spots- Full boat available
- Dec 06 – Dec 18: 8 spots- Full boat available
AUD$1200.00 PER PERSON DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO RESERVE CHARTER. AUD $9,000 FOR FULL BOAT. FINAL BALANCE IS DUE 3 MONTHS PRIOR TO TRAVEL.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- FINAL BALANCE DUE 90 DAYS PRIOR TO SAILING
- NO REFUNDS OF DEPOSITS OR PAYMENTS. COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL INSURANCE AND TRIP COST PROTECTION IS RECOMMENDED.
- MED-EVAC INSURANCE REQUIRED
- VALID PASSPORT WITH 6 MONTHS VALIDITY REMAINING ON IT FROM DATE OF ENTRY IN INDONESIA REQUIRED (INDONESIA GOVT. WILL NOT ADMIT ANYONE WITH EXPIRED PASSPORTS OR PASSPORTS EXPIRING IN LESS THAN 6 MONTHS FROM YOUR ARRIVAL DATE.) -MALARIA PRECAUTIONS REQUIRED
- ABSOLUTELY NO DRUGS OF ANY KIND- FOREIGNERS CAUGHT WITH DRUGS IN SINGAPORE OR INDONESIA MAY FACE CAPITAL PUNISHMENT OR LIFE IN PRISON.