Santana Laut : Pricing & Inclusions
CHARTER PRICING: UPON APPLICATION email: email@example.com for quotes
SANTANA LAUT TRIPS INCLUDE:
• Transfers to and from Padang airport
• Surf guide
• Use of tender for fishing and exploratory trips ashore
• Use of fishing and snorkling equipment
• Three gourmet meals per day
• Snacks and fruit
• Non-alcoholic refreshments such as bottled water, hot drinks soft drinks and juices
• All beer
• Use of onboard entertainment systems including DVD video and stereo
• Use of all onboard equipment and amenities.
*Note: The standard itinerary is the Mentawai Islands chain. For Telos and North Sumatra itineraries a fuel surcharge will be levied to the trip.*
SANTANA LAUT TRIPS EXCLUDE:
• Airline tickets
• Fuel Surcharge (if applicable)
• Other Indonesian Taxes which may be levied
• Travel Insurance (compulsory for all guests, including medivac coverage and coverage for lost charter days)
• Alcoholic Drinks other than Bintang described above. (Passengers are welcome to stock up on beer at local prices prior to departure). Indonesian customs allows the importation of only a single bottle of alcohol per person.
• Tips for the crew. Tips typically start around US$50 and up. If you’ve had a really good time and the crew’s been outstanding, let them know! Please give all tips to the captain for dispersal to the crew.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Deposit required to confirm your booking is US$500 PER PERSON/US$5,000 FOR FULL BOAT BOOKING.
• The standard trip price is for 10 people only. The Santana Laut can take an extra 2 people (max of 12) for US$4000 per extra person.
• Trips that are not full boat bookings usually will have only 10 people but may have up to 12 to accommodate the different size groups.
• Mentawai Surf Tax is NOT included and is due when final payment is made.
• Final balance is due 90 days before sailing
• No refunds of deposits or payments unless boat does not sail.
• Travel insurance with inclusion for Medivac is mandatory
• A current passport with 6 months validity from date of entry to Indonesia required.