MV Addiction : Pricing & Availability
MV Addiction- 80ft Power Catamaran (Max 12pp)
2016 Remaining Charter Schedule
#01: Jan 15 - Jan 23: (8 nights)- OPEN $30,000.00/ $3,000.00 per person
#02: Jan 25 - Feb 02: (8 nights)- OPEN $30,000.00/ $3,000.00 per person
#03: Feb 04 - Feb 12: (8 nights)- OPEN $30,000.00/ $3,000.00 per person
#04: Feb 14 - Feb 26: (12 nights)- OPEN $34,000.00/ $3,400.00 per person
#05: Mar 05- Mar 17: (12 nights)- 5 spots- $3500.00 per person
#07: Apr 02 – Apr 14: (12 nights)- 8 spots- $4,400.00 per person
#08: Apr 16 – Apr 28: (12 nights)- 1 Spot- $4,400.00 per person
#10: May 14- May 26: (12 nights)- 10 spots- $4,995.00 per person
#13: Jun 25 - Jul 07 (12 nights)- HELD $52,500.00/ $5,250.00 per person
#18: Sep 03- Sep 15: (12 nights)- OPEN $52,500.00/ $5,250.00 per person
#19: Sep 17- Sep 29: (12 nights)- OPEN $49,500.00/ $4,950.00 per person
#20: Oct 01 - Oct 13: (12 nights)- OPEN $49,500.00/ $4,950.00 per person
#22: Oct 29 - Nov 10: (12 nights)- OPEN $44,000.00/ $4,400.00 per person
#23: Nov 12- Nov 20: (8nights)- $3,200.00 per person
MV Addiction Charters include:
- Transfers to and from Padang airport
- Surf guide
- Use of tender for fishing and exploratory trips ashore
- Use of fishing and snorkling equipment
- Three gourmet meals per day
- Snacks and fruit
- Non-alcoholic refreshments such as bottled water, hot drinks soft drinks and juices
- 24 cans of Bintang per passenger
- Use of onboard entertainment systems including DVD video and stereo
- Use of all MV Addiction onboard equipment and amenities.
Note: Addiction's standard itinerary is the Mentawai Islands chain. For Telos and North Sumatra itineraries a fuel surcharge will be levied to the trip.
MV Addiction Charters exclude:
- Photo Service (always available US$200/person)
- Video Service (only by prior arrangement)
- Airline tickets
- Fuel Surcharge (if applicable)
- Other Indonesian Taxes which may be levied
- Travel Insurance (compulsory for all guests, including medivac coverage and coverage for lost charter days)
- Alcoholic Drinks other than Bintang described above. (Passengers are welcome to stock up on beer at local prices prior to departure). Indonesian customs allows the importation of only a single bottle of alcohol per person. Limited wine and spirits may be purchased on board. If requested a wine list can be forwarded for passengers wishing to purchase specific wines and spirits before departure. A minimum of 90 days notice is required for specific orders.
- Tips for the crew. Tips typically start around US$50 and up. If you’ve had a really good time and the crew’s been outstanding, let them know! Please give all tips to the captain for dispersal to the crew.
Terms and Conditions
- Deposit required to confirm your booking is US$1000 PER PERSON/US$8,000 FOR FULL BOAT BOOKING
- The standard trip price is for 10 people only. We can take an extra 2 people (max of 12) for US$4000 per extra person.
- Trips that are not full boat bookings usually will have only 10 people but may have up to 12 to accommodate the different size groups.
- Trips can be extended for a max of 2 extra nights at US$3750 per night.
- Telo fuel surcharge US$3000
- Mentawai Surf Tax is NOT included and is due when final payment is made.
- Final balance is due 90 days before sailing
- No refunds of deposits or payments unless boat does not sail. In the case of cancellation payments may be refunded at the discretion of Addiction Surfing if a replacement booking is obtained.
- Travel insurance with inclusion for Medivac is mandatory; details of Policy- Insurance Company and contact details to be forward to Addiction Surfing 30 days before departure.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance with Trip Cost Protection IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- A current passport with 6 months validity from date of entry to Indonesia required.
- Absolutely no drugs of any kind tolerated. Foreigners caught with drugs may face capital punishment or life imprisonment.
- A completed Personal Trip Form is to be forwarded to Addiction Surfing 30 days before departure.