MV Addiction : Pricing & Availability
MV Addiction- 80ft Power Catamaran (Max 12pp)
2016 Remaining Charter Schedule
#22: Oct 29 - Nov 10: (12 nights)- OPEN $32,000.00 Discounted Rate!/ $3,200.00 per person based on 10pp
2017 Charter Schedule
**Pricing upon request
#1: Mar 03- May 17: (14 nights)- Phuket to Mentawais BOOKED
#2: Mar 19- Mar 31: (12 nights)- BOOKED
#3: Apr 01- Apr 13: (12 nights)- BOOKED
#4: Apr 15- Apr 27: (12 nights)- 10 spots- $4,600.00 per person *Early season discount!
#5: Apr 29- May 11: (12 nights)- BOOKED
#6: May 13- May 25: (12 nights)- BOOKED
#7: Jun 03 - Jun 15 (12 nights)- BOOKED
#8: Jun 17 - Jun 29 (12 nights)- 10 spots - $5,250.00 per person
#9: Jul 01 - Jul 13 (12 nights)- BOOKED
#10: Jul 15 - Jul 27 (12 nights)- 10 spots - $5,250.00 per person
#11: Jul 29 - Aug 10 (12 nights)- 10 spots- $5,250.00 per person
#12: Aug 12 - Aug 24 (12 nights)- 10 spots- $5,250.00 per person
#13: Sep 02- Sep 14: (12 nights)- 10 spots- $5,250.00 per person
#14: Sep 16- Sep 28: (12 nights)- 10 spots- $5,250.00 per person
#15: Sep 30- Oct 12: (12 nights)- 10 spots- $4,995.00 per person
#16: Oct 14- Oct 26: (12 nights)- 10 spots- $4,995.00 per person
#17: Oct 28 - Nov 09: (12 nights)- 10 spots- $4,800.00 per person
#18: Nov 11 - Nov 23: (12 nights)- 10 spots- $4,400.00 per person *Late season discount!
#19: Nov 28 - Nov 10: (12 nights)- 10 spots- $4,200.00 per person *Late season discount!
MV Addiction Charters include:
- Transfers to and from Padang airport
- Surf guide
- Use of tender for fishing and exploratory trips ashore
- Use of fishing and snorkling equipment
- Three gourmet meals per day
- Snacks and fruit
- Non-alcoholic refreshments such as bottled water, hot drinks soft drinks and juices
- 24 cans of Bintang per passenger
- Use of onboard entertainment systems including DVD video and stereo
- Use of all MV Addiction onboard equipment and amenities.
Note: Addiction's standard itinerary is the Mentawai Islands chain. For Telos and North Sumatra itineraries a fuel surcharge will be levied to the trip.
MV Addiction Charters exclude:
- Photo Service (always available US$200/person)
- Video Service (only by prior arrangement)
- Airline tickets
- Fuel Surcharge (if applicable)
- Other Indonesian Taxes which may be levied
- Travel Insurance (compulsory for all guests, including medivac coverage and coverage for lost charter days)
- Alcoholic Drinks other than Bintang described above. (Passengers are welcome to stock up on beer at local prices prior to departure). Indonesian customs allows the importation of only a single bottle of alcohol per person. Limited wine and spirits may be purchased on board. If requested a wine list can be forwarded for passengers wishing to purchase specific wines and spirits before departure. A minimum of 90 days notice is required for specific orders.
- Tips for the crew. Tips typically start around US$50 and up. If you’ve had a really good time and the crew’s been outstanding, let them know! Please give all tips to the captain for dispersal to the crew.
Terms and Conditions
- Deposit required to confirm your booking is US$1000 PER PERSON/US$8,000 FOR FULL BOAT BOOKING
- The standard trip price is for 10 people only. We can take an extra 2 people (max of 12) for US$4000 per extra person.
- Trips that are not full boat bookings usually will have only 10 people but may have up to 12 to accommodate the different size groups.
- Trips can be extended for a max of 2 extra nights at US$3750 per night.
- Telo fuel surcharge US$3000
- Mentawai Surf Tax is NOT included and is due when final payment is made.
- Final balance is due 90 days before sailing
- No refunds of deposits or payments unless boat does not sail. In the case of cancellation payments may be refunded at the discretion of Addiction Surfing if a replacement booking is obtained.
- Travel insurance with inclusion for Medivac is mandatory; details of Policy- Insurance Company and contact details to be forward to Addiction Surfing 30 days before departure.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance with Trip Cost Protection IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- A current passport with 6 months validity from date of entry to Indonesia required.
- Absolutely no drugs of any kind tolerated. Foreigners caught with drugs may face capital punishment or life imprisonment.
- A completed Personal Trip Form is to be forwarded to Addiction Surfing 30 days before departure.