MV Addiction : Pricing & Availability
MV Addiction 2014 Charter Schedule
**Updated APR 15
#01: Feb 22 - Mar 06: (12 nights)- SAILED
#02: Mar 08 – Mar 20: (12 nights)- SAILED
#03: Mar 22 – Apr 03: (12 nights)- SAILED
#04: Apr 05 – Apr 17: (12 nights)- SAILED
#05: Apr 19 – May 01: (12 nights)- SAILED
#06: May 03 – May 15: (12 nights)- BOOKED
#07: May 17 – May 29: (12 nights)- BOOKED
#08: Jun 1- Jun 9: (8 nights)- BOOKED
#09: Jun 14 – Jun 26: (12 nights)- BOOKED
#10: Jun 28 – Jul 10: (12 nights)- OPEN to solo travelers *Discounted price of $4,250.00pp!
#11: Jul 12 – Jul 24: (12 nights)- OPEN $52,500.00/ $5,250.00 per person
#12: Jul 26 – Aug 07: (12 nights)- BOOKED
#13: Aug 09 – Aug 21: (12 nights)- BOOKED
#14: Aug 23 – Sep 04: (12 nights)- BOOKED
#15: Sep 06 – Sep 18: (12 nights)- BOOKED
#16: Sep 20 – Oct 02: (12 nights)- BOOKED
#17: Oct 04 – Oct 16: (12 nights)- OPEN $49,950.00/ $4,995.00 per person
#18: Oct 17 – Oct 29: (12 nights)- BOOKED
#19: Nov 01 – Nov 13: (12 nights)- OPEN $46,000.00/$4,600.00 per person
#20: Nov 15 – Nov 23: (8 nights)- OPEN $3000pp
#21: Nov 23 – Dec 01: (8 nights)- OPEN $3000pp
#22: Dec 05 – Dec 18: (13 nights Padang to Phuket)- $3200pp
MV ADDICTION Mentawais Islands Charters include:
• Padang airport transfers, ground and surfboard handling.
• 12 nights fully air-conditioned accommodation onboard MV Addiction, 80 foot Power Catamaran
• 11 days of surfing the top breaks in the Mentawais
• 3 gourmet meals per day + snacks and fruits.
• Bottled water, hot drinks, juices, sodas.
• Use of all MV Addiction onboard equipment and amenities.
**Note: Does not include Mentawai Surf Tax currently at $3 per person per day or any other tax, surcharge or levy the Mentawai Government may impose in the future.
Note: Addiction's standard itinerary is the Mentawai Islands chain. For Telos and North Sumatra itineraries a fuel surcharge will be levied to the trip.
Terms and Conditions
- Deposit required to confirm your booking is US$1000 PER PERSON/$10,000 FOR FULL BOAT BOOKING
- The standard trip price is for 10 people only. We can take an extra 2 people (max of 12) for US$4000 per extra person.
- Trips that are not full boat bookings usually will have only 10 people but may have up to 12 to accommodate the different size groups.
- Trips can be extended for a max of 2 extra nights at US$3750 per night.
- Telo fuel surcharge US$3000
- Mentawai Surf Tax of US$3 per day per person is NOT included and is due when final payment is made. We believe that there will be additional taxes to be paid in 2013-14. As this is Indonesia we are dealing with this Tax may change at short notice so is chargeable at the rate that applies at the time.
- Final balance is due 90 days before sailing
- No refunds of deposits or payments unless boat does not sail. In the case of cancellation payments may be refunded at the discretion of Addiction Surfing if a replacement booking is obtained.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance with Trip Cost Protection IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- Travel insurance with inclusion for Medivac is mandatory; details of Policy- Insurance Company and contact details to be forward to Addiction Surfing 30 days before departure.
- A current passport with 6 months validity from date of entry to Indonesia required.
- Absolutely no drugs of any kind tolerated. Foreigners caught with drugs may face capital punishment or life imprisonment.
- A completed Personal Trip Form is to be forwarded to Addiction Surfing 30 days before departure. Put a link in here.
- Transfers to and from Padang airport
- Surf guide
- Use of tender for fishing and exploratory trips ashore
- Use of fishing and snorkling equipment
- Three gourmet meals per day
- Snacks and fruit
- Non-alcoholic refreshments such as bottled water, hot drinks soft drinks and juices
- 24 cans of Bintang per passenger
- Use of onboard entertainment systems including DVD video and stereo
- Use of all MV Addiction onboard equipment and amenities.
What’s Not Included
- Photo Service
- Video Service
- Airline tickets
- Fuel Surcharge (if applicable)
- US$3 per person per day Mentawai Passenger Tax (US$33 for standard 11 day trip) or other Indonesian Taxes which may be levied
- Travel Insurance (compulsory for all guests, including medivac coverage and coverage for lost charter days)
- Alcoholic Drinks other than Bintang described above. (Passengers are welcome to stock up on beer at local prices prior to departure). Indonesian customs allows the importation of only a single bottle of alcohol per person. Limited wine and spirits may be purchased on board. If requested a wine list can be forwarded for passengers wishing to purchase specific wines and spirits before departure. A minimum of 90 days notice is required for specific orders.
- Tips for the crew. Tips typically start around US$50 and up. If you’ve had a really good time and the crew’s been outstanding, let them know! Please give all tips to the captain for dispersal to the crew.