Handu - Outer Atolls : Pricing & Availability
Yacht: Handhu 90ft Outer Atolls
We operate a secure online reservation system for trip deposits. Trip deposits can be made via wire transfer, check, direct deposit, credit card online via our website, or credit card offline.
By default, 12 spaces are bookable on the Bintang but 10 people in one group makes it an exclusive charter. You will receive confirmation between 1 - 48 hours after making your online reservation.
YACHT HANDHU OUTER ATOLLS SAILINGS
- March 2nd - March 13th 10 spots/Full Boat available USD $2,880.00pp
- March 16th - March 27th 10 spots/Full Boat available USD $2,880.00pp
- March 30th - April 10th 10 spots/Full Boat available USD $2,880.00pp
- April 13th - April 24th 10 spots/Full Boat available USD $2,880.00pp
- April 27th - May 8th 10 spots/Full Boat available USD $3,040.00pp
- May 11th - May 22nd 10 spots/Full Boat available USD $3,040.00pp
- May 25th - June 5th BOOKED BOOKED
- June 8th - June 19th BOOKED BOOKED
- June 28th - July 9th BOOKED BOOKED
- July 12th - July 23rd BOOKED BOOKED
- July 26th - August 5th 10 spots/Full Boat available USD $3040.00pp
- August 9th - August 20th 10 spots/Full Boat available USD $3,040.00pp
- August 23rd -September 3rd 10 spots/Full Boat available USD $3,040.00pp
- September 6th - September 17th 10 spots/Full Boat available USD $2,890.00pp
- September 20th - October 1st 10 spots/Full Boat available USD$2,890.00pp
- October 4th - October 15th 10 spots/Full Boat available USD $2,890.00pp
- October 18th - October 29th 10 spots/Full Boat available USD $2,890.00pp
- November 1st - November 12th 10 spots/Full Boat available USD $2,890.00pp
Gaafu Dhaal and Seenu atolls
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT TERMS:
1. $500.00 USD per person is required to reserve the charter. $10,000 USD is required to reserve a full boat charter 12 spaces).
2. A 2nd Deposit of $500.00 USD per person is due 7 days after the initial deposit to guarantee the booking.
3. Final Balance is due 90 days before sailing.
4. No refunds of deposits or payments unless boat does not sail.
5. Medi-Vac insurance is required.
7. A current passport with 6 months validity from date of entry to the Maldives is required.
1. Handhu will take a maximum of 12 surfers for individual bookings
2. Minimum of 6 travelers to sail
3. Minimum of 9 travelers for exclusive use of the boat. Maximum of 12 passengers.
HANDHU OUTER ATOLLS INCLUSIONS:
• 10-11 night Charter surfing Seenu and Gaafu Dhal Atolls on board 90' boat Handhu
• One way domestic flight - Maximum surf board BAG length 8'
• Twin share cabins with ensuite
• 3 meals daily
• 1 large bottle of drinking water per day
• Use of all onboard equipment
• Services of Expert local surf guide
• Arrival: Depart from Male arrivals hall at approximately 10:00pm. iIf flights arrive earlier it will be at your own arrangements until 10:00pm.
• Return flight to Male arrivals hall at approximately 9:00pm.
• MINIMUM OF 7 PASSENGERS FOR GUARANTEED DEPARTURE
• MINIMUM OF 10 PASSENGERS FOR SOLE USE GROUP (8% GST local tax is added to all extra activities and beverages), could change without warning
HANDHU EXAMPLE ITINERARY
Day 1: Arrive Male and same night connect with flight south to Seenu or Gaafu Dhaal.
Days 1-12/13: 11 or 12 nights onboard Handhu with expert guides.Surfing Seenu and Gaafu Dhaal atolls.
Day 12/13: Fly back to Male in the afternoon before connecting with evening flight home.
Wavehunters Online Booking Center (This links to all the destinations)
BOOKING AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
We operate a secure online reservation system for trip deposits. Trip deposits can be made via wire transfer, check, credit card online via our website, or credit card offline.
• All online credit card deposits are subject to a one time $30 USD processing charge per person.
• All offline credit card deposits are subject to a 1.9% processing charge per person.
• All credit card final payments are subject to a 1.9% processing charge per person.
• All wire transfers for deposits or final balances are subject to a $10 bank handling charge per transaction. This charge will be waived for group bookings if you send one wire transfers for the entire group.
• Deposits or Final Payments made by check require no extra fee. All checks can be made out to Wavehunters Surf Travel
No personal checks can be accepted for tours departing within 30 days. For all tours departing within 30 days, we require credit cards, cashier's check, money order, direct deposit, or wire transfer.
Please include your booking # on the check and mail to:
Wavehunters Surf Travel.
701 Palomar Airport Road Suite 300
Carlsbad, CA 92011
WIRE TRANSFER OR DIRECT DEPOSIT
Please include a $10 USD handling fee per transaction:
Wavehunters Account info:
Bank: California Bank and Trust
Bank Address: 2141 Palomar Airport Rd. Suite 125, Carlsbad, CA 92009
ABA Routing #- 122232109
SWIFT code: ZFNBUS55
Beneficiary Account name: Wavehunters Surf Travel, Inc.
Beneficiary Account# 21301-34161
Beneficiary Address: 701 Palomar Airport Road, Suite 300, Carlsbad, CA 92011
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org advising of the date and amount of your wire transfer or direct deposit, and include the branch location for any in-branch deposits, your name and booking # so we can verify deposit and apply funds correctly to your trip.
In some instances during the online booking process a specific trip's availability will have changed before a live update is possible. If the dates or trip you've chosen are no longer available we will do our best to find a suitable replacement date or send you a refund within a 48 hour period.
In other instances during the online booking process a specific trip may require a "minimum" number of participants to activate that specific trip package. In this case we will contact you with the details and information about the current status of that trip and do our best to consolidate other individuals and groups to ensure your desired trip proceeds as planned. This is most common in "surf charter" trips which require a certain number of people on the boat before sailing.
Wavehunters is a full service travel agency capable of handling all of our guest’s flight arrangements. Each destination typically requires a specific flight itinerary that needs to be confirmed by Wavehunters prior to departure. If you don’t have the time or inclination to deal with setting up your flight arrangements Wavehunters will be happy to coordinate them for you. Simply fill out the flight information section during the online booking process or send us an e-mail with your flight request. [email@example.com](firstname.lastname@example.org)
Travel Insurance is required on most Wavehunters trips. We have partnered with Allianz Global Assistance Click on the link to sign up online. For any island destinations or remote areas we recommend you have at least the Virtuoso Classic policy level provide adequate medical-evacuation coverage levels.
WAVEHUNTERS SURF TRAVEL
Want to speak to surfers and agents who have actually been there?
Wavehunters management has collectively visited virtually all of our international destinations and offers unprecedented firsthand knowledge of its trips, or email us individually for expert travel advice. Assistance also available in Spanish or Portuguese.
Wavehunters are experienced surf travel agents on call 7 days a week, coordinating travel logistics, flights, and other details to ensure our clients have the smoothest experience with nothing left to chance. This is an around-the-clock job for us and we remain on call dedicated to meet our clients’ needs all over the world at any given time, from the most routine to the most urgent. Wavehunters’ operators are the most experienced and professional in the industry, and they are super keen and ready at each location to get you into some perfect waves, with your safety and comfort our highest priority.
Wavehunters Surf Travel. Inc
701 Palomar Airport Road, Suite 300
Carlsbad, Ca 92011