Handhu Fahli - Outer Atolls : Pricing & Inclusions
Charter Rates and Schedule
We operate a secure online reservation system for trip deposits. Trip deposits can be made via wire transfer, check, direct deposit, credit card online via our website, or credit card offline.
By default, 10 spaces are bookable on the Handhu Fahli Outer Atolls. By clicking the link below you will be asked to process a US $500 deposit with an additional $30 service charge, $530 total. A second deposit of US $500 is due within 7 days of the original deposit to secure your booking, US $1000 total per person. You will receive confirmation between 1 - 48 hours after making your online reservation.
Yacht Handhu Fahli Outer Atolls 2017 Sailings:
HANDHU FAHLI CHARTERS INCLUDE:
• Return airport transfers
• Return Island aviation domestic flights to Ghaafu Dhall atoll NOTE MAX. SURFBOARD BAG LENGTH OF 8' DUE TO DASH 8 AIRCRAFT OPERATING FROM MALE' TO SOUTHERN MALDIVES. MALDIVIAN FLIGHTS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
• 10 nights onboard Handhu Fahli - All meals - Services of expert surf guide
• Return domestic Maldivian flights
• Twin share cabins with ensuite
• All meals
• Services of experienced Aussie surf-guide
• 1 bottle water per day
• Use of all onboard equipment
• Charters start at Male Airport at approx. 10pm on day 1 of your charter
• Charters finish at Male Airport at approx. 3pm on the last day of your charter
• Minimum of 5 passengers required to guarantee a departure. Until a trip is a guaranteed departure Group booking requests will have priority. Please do NOT pay for airline tickets until a departure is guaranteed
• Minimum of 9 passenger for a SOLE USE charter
• Maximum of 10 passengers per charter
• MALDIVES GST - If the government increases the taxes you will need to pay the additional cost
• ** The Maldivian Government currently charges 12% GST. If this increases prior to you paying your balance then you will need to pay the increased amount. PLEASE CHECK THE CORRECT TOTAL DUE AT THE TIME OF YOUR FINAL PAYMENT.
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT TERMS:
1. $500.00 USD per person is required to reserve the charter. $8,000 USD is required to reserve a full boat charter 10 spaces).
2. A 2nd Deposit of $500.00 USD per person is due 7 days after the initial deposit to guarantee the booking.
3. Final Balance is due 60 days before sailing.
4. No refunds of deposits or payments unless boat does not sail.
5. Medi-Vac insurance is required.
7. A current passport with 6 months validity from date of entry to the Maldives is required.
1. Handhu Fahli will take a maximum of 10 surfers for individual bookings
2. Minimum of 7 travelers to sail
3. Minimum of 9 travelers for exclusive use of the boat. Maximum of 10 passengers.
Wavehunters Online Booking Center (This links to all the destinations)
BOOKING AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
We operate a secure online reservation system for trip deposits. Trip deposits can be made via wire transfer, check, credit card online via our website, or credit card offline.
• All online credit card deposits are subject to a one time $30 USD processing charge per person.
• All offline credit card deposits are subject to a 1.9% processing charge per person.
• All credit card final payments are subject to a 1.9% processing charge per person.
• All wire transfers for deposits or final balances are subject to a $10 bank handling charge per transaction. This charge will be waived for group bookings if you send one wire transfers for the entire group.
• Deposits or Final Payments made by check require no extra fee. All checks can be made out to Wavehunters Surf Travel
No personal checks can be accepted for tours departing within 30 days. For all tours departing within 30 days, we require credit cards, cashier's check, money order, direct deposit, or wire transfer.
Please include your booking # on the check and mail to:
Wavehunters Surf Travel.
701 Palomar Airport Road Suite 300
Carlsbad, CA 92011
WIRE TRANSFER OR DIRECT DEPOSIT
Please request details.
In some instances during the online booking process a specific trip's availability will have changed before a live update is possible. If the dates or trip you've chosen are no longer available we will do our best to find a suitable replacement date or send you a refund within a 48 hour period.
In other instances during the online booking process a specific trip may require a "minimum" number of participants to activate that specific trip package. In this case we will contact you with the details and information about the current status of that trip and do our best to consolidate other individuals and groups to ensure your desired trip proceeds as planned. This is most common in "surf charter" trips which require a certain number of people on the boat before sailing.
Wavehunters is a full service travel agency capable of handling all of our guest’s flight arrangements. Each destination typically requires a specific flight itinerary that needs to be confirmed by Wavehunters prior to departure. If you don’t have the time or inclination to deal with setting up your flight arrangements Wavehunters will be happy to coordinate them for you. Simply fill out the flight information section during the online booking process or send us an e-mail with your flight request. [firstname.lastname@example.org](email@example.com)
Travel Insurance is required on most Wavehunters trips. We have partnered with Allianz Global Assistance Click on the link to sign up online. For any island destinations or remote areas we recommend you have at least the Virtuoso Classic policy level provide adequate medical-evacuation coverage levels.
WAVEHUNTERS SURF TRAVEL
Want to speak to surfers and agents who have actually been there?
Wavehunters management has collectively visited virtually all of our international destinations and offers unprecedented firsthand knowledge of its trips, or email us individually for expert travel advice. Assistance also available in Spanish or Portuguese.
Wavehunters are experienced surf travel agents on call 7 days a week, coordinating travel logistics, flights, and other details to ensure our clients have the smoothest experience with nothing left to chance. This is an around-the-clock job for us and we remain on call dedicated to meet our clients’ needs all over the world at any given time, from the most routine to the most urgent. Wavehunters’ operators are the most experienced and professional in the industry, and they are super keen and ready at each location to get you into some perfect waves, with your safety and comfort our highest priority.
Wavehunters Surf Travel. Inc
701 Palomar Airport Road, Suite 300
Carlsbad, Ca 92011