Ocean Divine : 110ft Luxury Cruiser
110 feet of opulent luxury, Ocean Divine offers unparalleled facilities for both surfers and non surfers. Owned and operated by Frenchman David Mesnard, himself a scuba diver and keen surfer, and assisted by a highly professional full time crew that includes a live aboard masseuse, top level chef, and experienced crew, your life aboard will be an experience never to be forgotten.
Accommodation consists of 7 individually climate controlled cabins complete with queen size bed, with well appointed ensuite bathroom. Each cabin is equipped with a plasma screen and DVD player.
Ocean Divine's decor follows an elegant Balinese theme, with beautiful water hyacinth lounges and chairs, complimented with stunning artwork and fittings. The main lounge area with mahogany floors, boasts a huge plasma screen where you can view your days surfing (filmed by on board staff), while enjoying a cool beer, or for the ladies, a glass of champagne.
The spacious aft area on the main deck acts as the principle dining area. Breakfasts are sumptuous, lunch is buffet style, and dinners are of the highest gourmet standard.
The Ocean Divine's bar is fully stocked with a range of champagnes, Cognacs, beers and spirits, all available 24 hours.
Ocean Divine has 1 x Dingy – 18' with 85hp
Game fishing gear is onboard for the serious angler and the Maldives offer a vast array of game species of all sizes.
If you would like to learn to scuba dive then you can complete your PADI ticket whilst onboard Ocean Divine. (Advanced notification required.) David is also a very accomplished FREE DIVER and is happy to pass on his expert knowledge to anyone onboard. This could be of particular interest to surfers who would like to learn to hold their breath longer when in serious hold down situations.
PAMPER PAMPER PAMPER
Ocean Divine realizes that non surfers/divers sometimes are neglected on surf trips whilst their pleasure/adrenalin seeking partners are having the time of their lives surfing. One thing is for certain, the non surfers on Ocean Divine will be happy to see their partners depart for a surf in the morning so they commence their days pampering in the Ocean Divine day spa complete with masseuse. Spa treatments will be at additional cost.
Ocean Divine Surfaris will operate from April untill October (the peak Maldives surf season). Charters are 7 night durations with scheduled Monday to Monday departures..
Example itinerary as follows:
Day 1 / Arrive Male – usually in the evening on Singapore or Malaysian airlines. Met on arrival by 52' boat and transferred to Ocean Divinein Male' Harbour. Welcome drink on arrival then off to sleep.
Day 2 - Crew will up-anchor at first light and relocate Ocean Divineto the surf region (North or South Male' atoll). By approx. 6.30am surfers will be able to jump in for their first surf.
Days 2 to 8 - 7 days cruising the Nth and Sth Male' atolls, surfing, fishing, beachcombing and enjoy the luxuries of Ocean Divine.
Day 8 - After lunch at approx. 2pm, Ocean Divine returns to Male' to get reprovisions/re-fuel etc. for the next trip commencing that evening. Ocean Divine will drop guests off at a beautiful Male resort to swim a the pool, take showers, eat dinner and get transferred to their flight later that evening (approx cost for resort day pass (US$50-60 depending on dinner or not paid by client at hotel).
BOOKING DETAILS :
Individual bookings - Ocean Divine will operate with a minimum of 8 passengers and Maximum 14 Individual couples are welcome to book on to scheduled departures. If minimum numbers are not met 60 days prior to departure alternative dates or full refunds will be offered.
Group bookings - You will need to pay for a minimum of 13 spaces to have SOLE USE exclusivity for your own group/Maximum 14– Maximum 12 surfers. If your group size is less than 13 then you will pro-rate the price eg: 10 passenger group, 13 spaces divide by 10 = per person rate. GROUP BONUS: 1 FREE SPACE FOR FULL GROUP OF 14 . EG: 14 TRAVEL/13 PAY.
How to Book:
1. THERE ARE FOUR WAYS TO MAKE A RESERVATION
A. BOOK ONLINE: Click the "BOOK ONLINE" button on the right side or bottom fo your desired destination/option and follow the instructions to make a deposit using our secure online reservation system.
B. SUBMIT A TRIP INQUIRY: Fill out the "Trip Inquiry" form on the right side of the page or under the "Booking Info" section on the top menu. Wavehunters will get back to you as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.
C. SEND US AN E-MAIL: Send your questions and trip inquiries to email@example.com.
D. GIVE US A CALL: We are located in Carlsbad, California, USA. 1-760-413-1513
2. CONFIRM DATES AND MAKE DEPOSIT: Before you book online please double check that the trip you want and the dates you need match up. If you make a reservation online you will pay the deposit by credit card. We can also process credit cards offline, take checks made out to "Wavehunters Surf Travel", and we accept wire transfers, cashier's checks, money orders, or direct deposits.
3. SEND US YOUR INFORMATION: During the booking process we strive to make everything as simple and easy as possible. When you're ready to make your reservation please have your passport ready as we will need the number, expiration date, and country of issue. We will also need your flight itinerary (if we do not help set it up) as well as a few destination specific questions. If you are travleing with a group please specify the number of people in your group and their names.
4. MAKE FLIGHT RESERVATIONS (AS NEEDED): Wavehunters is a full service travel agency capable of handling all of our guest’s flight arrangements. Each destination typically requires a specific flight itinerary that needs to be confirmed by Wavehunters prior to departure. If you don’t have the time or inclination to deal with setting up your flight arrangements Wavehunters will be happy to coordinate them for you.
5. MAKE FINAL PAYMENT: You final payment is due two to four months prior to your trip's departure depending on which trip you are on. Once that's in along with the requested information you're all set to go!
6. SHOW UP: Rule #1 is to remember to not miss your flight and remember to have a passport with at least 6 months left before the expiration date.
7. SURF: Once you're at your destination the only thing you should have to to worry about is what board you should ride and where to surf. Have fun!