Manta : 105 ft Deluxe Power Cruiser Pricing & Inclusions
Charter Rates and Schedule
We operate a secure online reservation system for trip deposits. Trip deposits can be made via wire transfer, check, direct deposit, credit card online via our website, or credit card offline.
By default, 14 spaces are bookable on the Manta. By clicking the link below you will be asked to process a US $500 deposit with an additional $30 service charge, $530 total. A second deposit of US $300 is due within 7 days of the original deposit to secure your booking, US $800 total per person. You will receive confirmation between 1 - 48 hours after making your online reservation.
Yacht Manta 2017 Sailings:
- May 29th - June 8th 12 spots - Ten nights US $2,424.00 pp
- June 11th - June 18th 12 spots US $1,697.00 pp
- July 9th - July 16th 8 spots US $1,697.00 pp
- July 16th - July 23rd 14 spots US $1,697.00 pp
- July 24th - August 3rd 11 spots - Ten nights US $2,424.00 pp
- September 17th - September 24th 10 spots US $1,697.00 pp
7 NIGHT TRIPS
Individuals: $1,697.00 per person
Groups of 12: $1,627.00 per person
Groups of 14: $1,577.00 per person
10 NIGHT TRIPS
Individuals: $2,424.00 per person
Groups of 12: $2,324.00 per person
Groups of 14: $2,252.00 per person
*Contact Wavehunters for air-inclusive pricing. We have contracted rates with Singapore Airlines.
MANTA CHARTERS INCLUDE:
• 7 OR 10 nights (see schedule) twin share air conditioned cabin with ensuite bathroom onboard Manta.
• 3 meals daily including snacks
• 2 x 1.5L bottle of Water per person per day.
• Tea and Coffee through out the day
• Services of expert local surfing guide who offers a photo service with pro images at very reasonable rates.
• Unlimited use of Manta's 50' surf dhoni at no extra cost.
• Use of limited Fishing Equipment ( Local )
• Return airport transfers
• Bed Tax
• 12% (2015) GST - If the government increases the taxes you will need to pay the additional cost
• ALL CHARTERS DEPART FROM MALE AIRPORT AT APPROX. 10PM
• ALL CHARTERS FINISH AT MALE AIRPORT AT APPROX. 6PM
• Minimum of 5 passengers required to guarantee a departure. Until a trip is a guaranteed departure Group booking requests will have priority. Please do NOT pay for airline tickets until a departure is guaranteed
• MINIMUM OF 10 PASSENGERS REQUIRED FOR A SOLE USE CHARTER
• MAXIMUM OF 14 PASSENGERS PER CHARTER
• MALDIVES GST - If the government increases the taxes you will need to pay the additional cost
**Note:** 12% GST local tax is added to all extra activities and beverages, could raise without warning).
Prices & Inclusions are subject to change without notice.
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT TERMS:
1. $500.00 USD per person is required to reserve the charter. $10,000 USD is required to reserve a full boat charter 10 spaces).
2. A 2nd Deposit of $300.00 USD per person is due 7 days after the initial deposit to guarantee the booking.
3. Final Balance is due 60 days before sailing.
4. No refunds of deposits or payments unless boat does not sail.
5. Medi-Vac insurance is required.
7. A current passport with 6 months validity from date of entry to the Maldives is required.
1. Manta will take a maximum of 14 surfers for individual bookings
2. No minimum need to sail, guaranteed departures!
Wavehunters Online Booking Center (This links to all the destinations)
BOOKING AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
We operate a secure online reservation system for trip deposits. Trip deposits can be made via wire transfer, check, credit card online via our website, or credit card offline.
• All online credit card deposits are subject to a one time $30 USD processing charge per person.
• All offline credit card deposits are subject to a 1.9% processing charge per person.
• All credit card final payments are subject to a 1.9% processing charge per person.
• All wire transfers for deposits or final balances are subject to a $10 bank handling charge per transaction. This charge will be waived for group bookings if you send one wire transfers for the entire group.
• Deposits or Final Payments made by check require no extra fee. All checks can be made out to Wavehunters Surf Travel
No personal checks can be accepted for tours departing within 30 days. For all tours departing within 30 days, we require credit cards, cashier's check, money order, direct deposit, or wire transfer.
Please include your booking # on the check and mail to:
Wavehunters Surf Travel.
701 Palomar Airport Road Suite 300
Carlsbad, CA 92011
WIRE TRANSFER OR DIRECT DEPOSIT
Please request details.
In some instances during the online booking process a specific trip's availability will have changed before a live update is possible. If the dates or trip you've chosen are no longer available we will do our best to find a suitable replacement date or send you a refund within a 48 hour period.
In other instances during the online booking process a specific trip may require a "minimum" number of participants to activate that specific trip package. In this case we will contact you with the details and information about the current status of that trip and do our best to consolidate other individuals and groups to ensure your desired trip proceeds as planned. This is most common in "surf charter" trips which require a certain number of people on the boat before sailing.
Wavehunters is a full service travel agency capable of handling all of our guest’s flight arrangements. Each destination typically requires a specific flight itinerary that needs to be confirmed by Wavehunters prior to departure. If you don’t have the time or inclination to deal with setting up your flight arrangements Wavehunters will be happy to coordinate them for you. Simply fill out the flight information section during the online booking process or send us an e-mail with your flight request. [firstname.lastname@example.org](email@example.com)
Travel Insurance is required on most Wavehunters trips. We have partnered with Allianz Global Assistance Click on the link to sign up online. For any island destinations or remote areas we recommend you have at least the Virtuoso Classic policy level provide adequate medical-evacuation coverage levels.
WAVEHUNTERS SURF TRAVEL
Want to speak to surfers and agents who have actually been there?
Wavehunters management has collectively visited virtually all of our international destinations and offers unprecedented firsthand knowledge of its trips, or email us individually for expert travel advice. Assistance also available in Spanish or Portuguese.
Wavehunters are experienced surf travel agents on call 7 days a week, coordinating travel logistics, flights, and other details to ensure our clients have the smoothest experience with nothing left to chance. This is an around-the-clock job for us and we remain on call dedicated to meet our clients’ needs all over the world at any given time, from the most routine to the most urgent. Wavehunters’ operators are the most experienced and professional in the industry, and they are super keen and ready at each location to get you into some perfect waves, with your safety and comfort our highest priority.
Wavehunters Surf Travel. Inc
701 Palomar Airport Road, Suite 300
Carlsbad, Ca 92011