Handhu Fahli : 78ft Power Cruiser
7 night Male Atolls budget charters with Aussie guide
Let the Handhu Fahli guide you to the best waves on offer in the Male atolls. This is the best budget trip in the Maldives with a crew with vast experience catering to surfers.
About Handhu Fahli
Handhu Fahli trips are extremely affordable and operate with a minimum of five/maximum of 10 passengers. Group discounts apply for groups of 10.
Handhu Fahli was launched in 2005. She is the sister boat of Handhu and almost identical in layout with five air-conditioned and fan-cooled twin cabins with ensuite bathrooms and upper air-condtioned saloon/lounge with TV, DVD and stereo. The outdoor shade areas provide a great place to chill between surfs and the aft deck is a great fishing platform.
The captain and crew of Handhu Fahli have been catering to surfers for the past six years and are a great bunch of characters who are eager to please.
Food is a mix of local and western dishes with plenty of it to refuel you after surfing up to eight hours per day. The Male atolls host over a dozen quality breaks and Handhu Fahli charters will give you an opportunity to sample these.
Handhu Fahli Specs
- Size Length : 78 ft / width 22 ft
- Cruising speed : 10 knots
- Guest cabins : 5 cabins (10 passengers) with attached toilet and shower with hot and cold water
- Crew : 1 captain, 1 chef, 2 crew, 1 surf guide
- Equipment : 1 engine 225 hp (Cummins), 1 fibreglass dinghy with 15 hp outboard engine, 1 desalination plant (4800 litres per day), 2 soundproof marine generators (22.5 kW and 17.5 kW), 5 air-conditioned cabins and restaurant, expresso coffee machine, snorkelling and fishing gear, TV, VCD/DVD player, video cassette player, hi-fi system, washing machine.
- Navigation and Communication : CB radio, mobile phone, GPS, searchlight, binoculars, plotting tool kits, compass and charts.
- Non-surfing activities : Night fishing, snorkelling, barbecue on desert islands, island hopping, visits to resort islands, visits to uninhabited islands and local fishing villages.
How to Book:
1. THERE ARE FOUR WAYS TO MAKE A RESERVATION
A. BOOK ONLINE: Click the "BOOK ONLINE" button on the right side or bottom fo your desired destination/option and follow the instructions to make a deposit using our secure online reservation system.
B. SUBMIT A TRIP INQUIRY: Fill out the "Trip Inquiry" form on the right side of the page or under the "Booking Info" section on the top menu. Wavehunters will get back to you as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.
C. SEND US AN E-MAIL: Send your questions and trip inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
D. GIVE US A CALL: We are located in Carlsbad, California, USA. 760-494-7391
2. CONFIRM DATES AND MAKE DEPOSIT: Before you book online please double check that the trip you want and the dates you need match up. If you make a reservation online you will pay the deposit by credit card. We can also process credit cards offline, take checks made out to "Wavehunters Surf Travel", and we accept wire transfers, cashier's checks, money orders, or direct deposits.
3. SEND US YOUR INFORMATION: During the booking process we strive to make everything as simple and easy as possible. When you're ready to make your reservation please have your passport ready as we will need the number, expiration date, and country of issue. We will also need your flight itinerary (if we do not help set it up) as well as a few destination specific questions. If you are travleing with a group please specify the number of people in your group and their names.
4. MAKE FLIGHT RESERVATIONS (AS NEEDED): Wavehunters is a full service travel agency capable of handling all of our guest’s flight arrangements. Each destination typically requires a specific flight itinerary that needs to be confirmed by Wavehunters prior to departure. If you don’t have the time or inclination to deal with setting up your flight arrangements Wavehunters will be happy to coordinate them for you.
5. MAKE FINAL PAYMENT: You final payment is due two to four months prior to your trip's departure depending on which trip you are on. Once that's in along with the requested information you're all set to go!
6. SHOW UP: Rule #1 is to remember to not miss your flight and remember to have a passport with at least 6 months left before the expiration date.
7. SURF: Once you're at your destination the only thing you should have to to worry about is what board you should ride and where to surf. Have fun!