Galapagos, San Cristobal Island : Pricing & Availability
Resort Rates and Schedule
We operate a secure online reservation system for trip deposits. Trip deposits can be made via wire transfer, check, direct deposit, credit card online via our website, or credit card offline.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Select your trip dates using the calendar using the link below. Trips that are still available will highlight the first day of the trip in green. If a trip is already booked it will not be displayed in the calendar.
2. By default, Wavehunters Galapagos packages are listed on the calendar with a specific start date, Sunday; and are 7 nights in duration.
3. Specify # Surfers on your reservation.
4. You will be prompted to enter your name, DOB, passport details (if available) and nearest airport if requiring flight assistance.
5. View the trip pricing information for your package.
6. Scroll down to complete the booking process. You’ll be prompted to enter your contact information and credit card details through our secure portal.
7. An initial deposit will be charged to hold your reservation. A second deposit will be charged offline by our office within 7 days of initial booking to fully guarantee your reservation.
8. Final balance is due 60 days prior to departure, or within 7 days of initial booking for bookings made inside 60 days of departure.
If you have a custom request or prefer to make a reservation offline please contact us directly. Please inquire for air-inclusive resort and airfare pricing directly with Wavehunters Surf Travel. (All prices in USD)
GALAPAGOS BOOKING CALENDAR:
Wavehunters offers four different accommodation options depending on your personal preferences and requirements. A $500 deposit per person is charged at the time of booking with an additional $500 USD due within 7 days to guarantee your spot.
Wavehunters Galapagos trips are listed on the calendar in 7 night, Sunday to Sunday, increments. For custom start dates please contact us with your request. Anything is possible in terms of altering the schedule to fit your needs. You will receive confirmation between 1 - 48 hours after making your online reservation. All prices in USD
Wavehunters Galapagos Surfer Package
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers from San Cristobal to Hotel
- 7 nights Luxury Boutique Hotel Accommodation w/AC and WIFI internet
- Breakfast included
- 7 days bilingual surf guide and host Eddie Salazar
- Unlimited boat transfers to nearby surf spots (5 breaks: Cannons, La Carola, Outer Reef, Tongo Reef and Loberia). Boat used is “Black Pearl” 18ft Boston Whaler w/65hp 4-stroke engine, radio, life jackets, cover, and cooler. Boat driver will be on call from 07:00 AM until 18:00 PM to do 3 or 4 rides each day
- All land taxi transfers in a Double Cabin Toyota HiLux with Driver included
**Note: Holiday surcharge applies for Christmas, New Years, and Semana Santa/Easter weeks.
- Deluxe Garden View Room (Double Occupancy): $2,049.00 per person
- Deluxe Garden View Room (Single Occupancy): 3,671.00
- Ocean View Room (Double Occupancy): $2,262.00 per person
- Ocean View Room (Single Occupancy): $4,098.00
- Deluxe Waterfront View (Double Occupancy): $2,476.00 per person
- Deluxe Waterfront View (Single Occupancy): $4,524.00
- Suite Waterfront View (Double Occupancy): $2,817.00 per person
- Suite Waterfront View (Single Occupancy): $5,207.00
For Parties of 3 or more please inquire for pricing. Group Discounts available, and pricing will depend on accommodations preferences.
Deposit requirements: 50% deposit is required at time of booking. Final balance is due 60 days prior to trip departure. Full payment required for bookings made inside of 60 days of departure.
Optional Tours (Additional cost applies)
**All prices are approximate and based on local operators pricing and subject to change **
- Surf Charter to North coast (remote breaks): $1000.00 (up to 12 persons)
- Highlands Tour/Galapagos Tortoise Breeding Center: $60.00 for taxi (max 3pp), or $120.00 for Minibus (max 8pp)
- Tour to Kicker rock (snorkeling with marine life): $160.00 per person
- Scuba diving: (2 dives w/lunch included): $120.00 per person
- Sport fishing (half day)(max 4 persons) Wahoo, tuna, grouper: $650.00
- Sport fishing (full day)(max 5 persons) Blue, black and white Marlin (lunch included: $1500.00
- Mountain biking (down hill): $40 per person
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT TERMS:
• Deposit required to confirm your booking is US$500 PER PERSON. A 2nd Deposit of $500.00 USD per person is due 7 days after the initial deposit to guarantee the booking. Deposit are non-refundable.
• Balance is due 60 days before the trip starts
• No refunds of deposits or payments
• Travel insurance is mandatory;
• A current passport with 6 months validity from date of entry to the Galapagos Islands is required.
Wavehunters Online Booking Center (This links to all the destinations)
BOOKING AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
We operate a secure online reservation system for trip deposits. Trip deposits can be made via wire transfer, check, credit card online via our website, or credit card offline.
• All online credit card deposits are subject to a one time $30 USD processing charge per person.
• All offline credit card deposits are subject to a 1.9% processing charge per person.
• All credit card final payments are subject to a 1.9% processing charge per person.
• All wire transfers for deposits or final balances are subject to a $10 bank handling charge per transaction. This charge will be waived for group bookings if you send one wire transfers for the entire group.
• Deposits or Final Payments made by check require no extra fee. All checks can be made out to Wavehunters Surf Travel
No personal checks can be accepted for tours departing within 30 days. For all tours departing within 30 days, we require credit cards, cashier's check, money order, direct deposit, or wire transfer.
Please include your booking # on the check and mail to:
Wavehunters Surf Travel.
701 Palomar Airport Road Suite 300
Carlsbad, CA 92011
WIRE TRANSFER OR DIRECT DEPOSIT
Please request details.
In some instances during the online booking process a specific trip's availability will have changed before a live update is possible. If the dates or trip you've chosen are no longer available we will do our best to find a suitable replacement date or send you a refund within a 48 hour period.
In other instances during the online booking process a specific trip may require a "minimum" number of participants to activate that specific trip package. In this case we will contact you with the details and information about the current status of that trip and do our best to consolidate other individuals and groups to ensure your desired trip proceeds as planned. This is most common in "surf charter" trips which require a certain number of people on the boat before sailing.
Wavehunters is a full service travel agency capable of handling all of our guest’s flight arrangements. Each destination typically requires a specific flight itinerary that needs to be confirmed by Wavehunters prior to departure. If you don’t have the time or inclination to deal with setting up your flight arrangements Wavehunters will be happy to coordinate them for you. Simply fill out the flight information section during the online booking process or send us an e-mail with your flight request. [email@example.com](firstname.lastname@example.org)
Travel Insurance is required on most Wavehunters trips. We have partnered with Allianz Global Assistance Click on the link to sign up online. For any island destinations or remote areas we recommend you have at least the Virtuoso Classic policy level provide adequate medical-evacuation coverage levels.
WAVEHUNTERS SURF TRAVEL
Want to speak to surfers and agents who have actually been there?
Wavehunters management has collectively visited virtually all of our international destinations and offers unprecedented firsthand knowledge of its trips, or email us individually for expert travel advice. Assistance also available in Spanish or Portuguese.
Wavehunters are experienced surf travel agents on call 7 days a week, coordinating travel logistics, flights, and other details to ensure our clients have the smoothest experience with nothing left to chance. This is an around-the-clock job for us and we remain on call dedicated to meet our clients’ needs all over the world at any given time, from the most routine to the most urgent. Wavehunters’ operators are the most experienced and professional in the industry, and they are super keen and ready at each location to get you into some perfect waves, with your safety and comfort our highest priority.
Wavehunters Surf Travel. Inc
701 Palomar Airport Road, Suite 300
Carlsbad, Ca 92011